Reviews for We All Need Comfort
KTricia chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is really sweet. It's always tough when someone does a story addressing Freds death, but this one was just sweet, I choked up, but it wasn't sad.
Danicakate chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Thank you for writing a piece like this. I've read a lot of 'Hermione helping George cope' stories, but this one is the one that strikes a chord with me. There is a truth here, one that stands out, and makes your story stand out.

the greatest thing a writer can include in a story is an element of essential truth. It's when there is no truth, or thant truth is broken that the state of suspended disbelief comes crashing down, and the story loses credibility and style.

I loved it. Again, thank you.
MiaCara chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
That is excellent! (sigh and sniff)
We All Stumble chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
That was a really lovely story. :)
kpatches007 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Thats a really sweet story! :)
Written Fire chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I've found lately that I like the ones where she comforts him after Fred's death.

You did a good job.
dulceInvierno chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
in need, a good way to deal with loss

flourelle chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Haha, I always wondered what was up with the toilet seat...
Pentastic chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Very sad, but well-written. It's good to see them deal with grief.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Oh Fred, why did you have to die? :(

This was beautiful, nice work :)
Morkhan chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
After-battle fics are my crack, at the moment. There is just so much emotion involved in this situation that it almost seems like the battle never ended at all- the thrill of victory, the return of hope and possibility, the terrible, heartwrenching pain of loss... it is a bittersweet time, and it is portrayed well here. I like that you have Hermione and George interacting without them being necessarily intended for romance (I, too, think of Harry and Hermione as surrogate Weasleys who would care just as much about George as any of his siblings). So, yeah. Thanks for writing this. I needed a fix. ;-)
bookishgirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
i like how you portray Hermione and George in this story. How they seem to simply just be drawn to each other and how easy it is for them to talk and cuddle together. I like how you have everyone gather around, at the end, and talk about Fred. You didnt make time after the Battle seem so sad like most of the other fics are. Good job! Do another?
sarah chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
this was very cute :)
remuslives chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
That was a wonderful mixture of humor, sweetness, and sadness. Great little one-shot. Sorry it took me so long to read.
SOBs 4 Sirius 223 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008