Reviews for Here for the Party
Guest chapter 7 . 4/23/2017
Nice! Full of Ziva inner turmoil and sexual frustration. They always feel it on the show but nothing Happens! So glad something happened!
JperW chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
Nice story. Kind of an abrupt ending, but that's okay.
StarkContrastStartles chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
Love it. No other story has Ziva raping Tony but I can totally believe it.
Nanuk chapter 7 . 4/4/2010
Well, she did rape him ... so now he has to "rape" her back to get even, yes? :)) Geesh, what a thought! LOL
ziva-tony-TIVA chapter 7 . 3/26/2010
i really like this story
macadoodle3 chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
well this fic will definately give me... umm... interesting dreams tonite ;) lol excellent smut ;D
Honor87 chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
I read your story last night and loved it, but when I was driving this morning and heard "Here for the party" on the radio, I knew I had to come leave you a review. I never really liked that song, but after reading your story, I have changed my mind. I know every time I hear it now, it will make me think of your story and smile!
lauriexrochelle chapter 7 . 11/3/2009
i loved it. i wish you would continue, but i think, if you wanted to stop, this was a really good place.
tonyandziva4ever chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
all i can say is WOW
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
OMG ziva raped tony!

HAHAHAAH!
Lady Arreya chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Outstanding! :) I love this song, and I could totally picture Ziva on the prowl (and ending up with Tony, of course). Whew, this story is so hot! :) Thanks for sharing.
wlshygirl79 chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
bravo...this was really really really well written..I loved the story from start to finish...and I loved the son choice! :)
Rose0404 chapter 7 . 12/24/2008
That was so incredibly sweet! I don't know why, but I cried during the sixth chapter, and Ziva wants to turn herself in...

XD

.:{M}:.
lovetowrite390 chapter 7 . 12/15/2008
Perfect! :)
Silvergrass chapter 7 . 12/6/2008
Ah beautiful story, MEWofford.

& thank you VerityFrancesB.