Reviews for Here for the Party
time.forgets chapter 7 . 12/3/2008
YAY! Awesome...1,2,3! 3 CHAPTERS! Which were all AWESOME! and they kept so in character but I dunno...not themselves which I am hoping was the intention because it certainly worked when I read it. Well done and I hope more chapters come out soon, Jules
Harleyzgirl chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
Wow! So I did not see that coming. I actually had to speak to a male friend of mine (couldn't bring myself to ask DH) whether or not he felt this was rape or just extreme loss of control due to horniness.

You did an outstanding job all through this story with the depth of emotions. Your handling of Ziva's remorse and Tony's reaction, heck the whole situation was handled well despite the content.

Oh, and yes, Gretchen Wilson is a keeper.
Belker chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
And there goes rule no 12!

Great story!

Thanks!

/Belker
ghlover8907 chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
i loved it lol omg it was hot and great!
ImmIRose chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
Aww so sweet, lovely ending.

Great story, thanks for sharing with us can't wait for whatever you write next.
ImmIRose chapter 6 . 12/2/2008
I can't believe Ziva was gonna call the police on herself, I would have had the same reaction as Tony 'Are you crazy?'. Lol
ImmIRose chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
I bet that's exactly how Tony had planned his night, held at knife point whilst his partner used him as her sex puppet. Lol
unique.and.proud chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
Wow... :)

So glad I'm a little behind in my reading so I could just read this straight through! Awesome fic, loved it! Great job! :D

And of course thanks to Verity... for loving smut ;)
LadyTrish chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
aw...sequel...pretty please :))
LadyTrish chapter 6 . 12/2/2008
I like big time where this is going...one more chapter to go :((
LadyTrish chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
ok, I think I need a shower now...poor Ziva, really needed him, and poor Tony...sex on the point of a knife is something new...I like :))
LorelaiGilmore82 chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
Oh great! They just belong together. One way or the other, in the end it all comes down to L.O.V.E.
Heaven Born Captain chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
Yay TIVA! It ended well at least. Good short story. I really enjoyed it.
Heaven Born Captain chapter 6 . 12/2/2008
I wonder how Tony plans to communicate his true feelings across to Ziva...
Heaven Born Captain chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
Well, I liked this chapter. Hehehe. Very muchly. Lol. And Ziva's initial reaction actually made me laugh.
133 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »