Reviews for Here for the Party
Heaven Born Captain chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
Well I wish Tony luck with his plans from the last paragraph. He will need it...
Heaven Born Captain chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
Of course Ziva would win. Sorta glad there's a case. She can't hook up with anyone else.
Heaven Born Captain chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Oh damn! Well, it's probably for the best. Tony needs to learn how to chase.
Heaven Born Captain chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I'm really hoping that Tony was the knock at the door. Lol, I'm just gonna read on and find out.
VerityFrancesB chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
*sits back and waits for ALL the thanks*

*cuddles* I love it! THANK YOU!

Am so happy *sniff*

V!

xox
writinghasceased chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
Naw cute ending. I love it when Tony steps it up, specially seeing as he is usually the one who runs away. Great job
C-Rokkk chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
Ah I loved it. :) Very good story. Wish there was more!
CaramelBoost chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
Bwahahah, M! I like this kind of ending. It's not too fluffy, or cliche, or too emotiontional or other nonsense that a lot of writers feel the need to use when ending a fic. It doesn't leave me hanging and it doesn't leave me frustrated. I love it! It even has the potential for a sequal, should you ever garner the desire to write plotless smut. Because everyone should write plotless lemons every once in awhile!

The only "hmm" part of it for me was when Tony counselling Ziva and was all, "You aren't going" blah blah blah. I don't remember the exact wording, all I remember is that the word 'fuck' was used in a way that didn't make the sentance flow properly. Hold on, lemme find it (because I'm so anal about these things.. one day, I'll finish my NCIS fic and you can be a bum to me, hahah, have your revenge *giggles*): mmkay, you said, ... alright, this is embarassing. I just re-read the sentance and it's fine *laughs hysterically* I'm going crazy, I swear it, M.

However, since I always type as I think and never delete it that dumb paragraph up there stays. As embarassing and mental as it is *sigh*

Anyway, loveloveLOVE the fic! Shame it had to end, that's really depressing. Oh well, another plot bunny will ambush you in a dark corner and I'll get a fic out of it, so I'm not complaining. Adios, amigo!

xx Carrie B
papillongirl chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
I like it very much - I confess I was just a hair worried when Ziva was holding Tony at knife point but you adressed the situation very well and it ended beautifully! Great job. I'm ready for another story (not demanding at all am I? :) )
fractured-fairytale06 chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
Ha! Wonderful. I dig it.
aserene chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
Well looks like the haze cleared for a minute and he got the message! Excellent work!
GloriaS chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
wow you are doing a great job. Its full of suprizes and just keep us guasinf
Elicia1 chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
I definitely loved that chapter! You can serve another story of that type whenever you want :o)
Ziva4Tony chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
ah I love it:) Yeah for Tony finally opening his eyes. Now for this to happen on NCIS.
TooMuchCaffine chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
Well, though not exactly my cup of tea, this fic was nothing if not unique. I'm so tired of clicking on a new fic and thinking "I've read this all before" and this time that thought never entered my mind!
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »