Reviews for Home: Murder By Earthlight
Erin chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I've just read the whole series. I didn't think I would like it, but I'm a sucker for well written stories. You MADE me like it. You're one of the few who can take an idea like this in radical directions while making it interesting, believable and insanely amusing :)
Sarai chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I love all of your stories! I've read them all on another site.
JamesTKent chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
That was QUITE a tale! I'd love to see the by-now rather convoluted family tree of Lois and Clark's, and how Lori fits in - there's obviously more of a story there.

This was a neatly done detective piece, although the reason for the character of Stephanie Brooke is still a mystery to me. Other than as an annoyance, I don't see much reason for her. Just my take.

Thank you for the mention of Heinlein Caves - "Menace From Earth" is one of my favorite shorts of his, and I'd long wished I could go flying there.
Aswen chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I love this series so much! I loved this story, you have a way of writing that gives the reader enough detail to paint a brilliant picture without going into twenty pages of detail, and this was evident in your descriptions of the moon cities! I loved it so much! Are there going to be any more?
stacynn chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
*sighs dreamily* Do you know how much I love this series? OMG. SO MUCH! Thank you thank you thank you!
the-dreamer4 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Yay! Another installment of the Lori-verse. It's been awhile.

Another great mystery. I like your future settings. You paint a picture of the future civilization and technology without burying your reader in detail. It remains very much a story about people, especially Clark and L.

I liked all the space program and sci-fi references in the streets and parks and hospitals and attractions. I grew up with Superman, Heinlein, and the Apollo program (and it's predecessors). My maiden name was Korbut and I still remember after Sputnik how kids in school used to say "Korbut's in orbit".

I'm glad you've graced us with multiple stories this month. Two shorts and one long this month, and a even couple back in September in various of your L&C universes ... something to be thankful for.

Watching for more when you find the time and inspiration. I'm personally hoping for another Supercop story or another AU-Clark (the Christmas Vacation set). But I'll read anything of yours.