Reviews for Third Life
I'd comment more, but I can't think right now. I apologize. Update.
LOl, anyone else think that might be Snape Ployjuice XD?
Surviors guilt maybe...ocd? Hmm, hope psychology is gonna come into play here.
You know what needs? A like button.
jessicariddle87 chapter 34 . 5/26
O.O you stopped writing! WHY?!Keep writing chapters PLEASE! I want to know what happens next
PrewalShadeX chapter 34 . 3/6
Awesome! Can't wait for more!
pianomouse chapter 34 . 10/19/2014
By the date of the last update I am assuming that you are no longer writing this story. However, I want to thank you for a great story and hope that one day your muse will return to finish the story.
Skendo chapter 34 . 5/31/2014
Please come back! I LOVE this story and really want to read the end of it! I know it has been a while ... a long while but I desperately hope you have not completely abandoned this story!
meldz chapter 34 . 5/3/2014
i like this story despite of its slow pace. you should remove the 'fantasy" category because HP/Twilight universe is normal. you should probably switch it to Angst and hopefully add a bit of romance to make it more interesting.
Aithne Maeve chapter 34 . 4/9/2014
i really like this story, and i hope that someday you'll continue it.
RoseXshapedXtears chapter 34 . 2/24/2014
This is a wonderful story, one of the better ones I've read in a while. I hope you will continue it sometime!
nostalgiakills chapter 34 . 12/15/2013
This story seems exceptionally long considering that fact that it isn't actually that long. I'm not sure if this is abandoned, bit if it's not you should try to sped things along just a bit to avoid lingering on the mundane everyday things. A little action never hurt anyone.
DefenestratedCountess chapter 34 . 7/16/2013
Brilliant, some other characters like the wolves would be welcomed though.
dark m00n angel chapter 34 . 7/5/2013
Omg poor Charlie he was in love with her... This is great story pls update soon!
CryptIXeeper chapter 6 . 4/26/2013

I just felt the need to review here, sorry, but that rubber band of disbelief? Snapped it right in half.

It was a good story, good premise. The problem is the characterization.

I mean, I enjoy a level headed Hermione as well as the next person, but she's just a cool-cuecumber though the entire thing.

So I was turned into a vampire against my will?! It's fine, it happens. So my sire just happened to be in the living room across from me?! No biggie, we're cool. No questions about where the hell I am, when I got here, or how this happened?! No problem, water under the bridge.

No anger, no pain, no contemplating her sense of self while suddenly having this life-changing catastrophe occur to her person after all the other shit she's been though?! Well good golly, that's fine too.

Sorry, sorry, but she's the golden girl, genius of her peers, she's survived a war and come out mostly intact, but one moment she's hit with a dark ritual/curse/thing and the next she's in a house? Unknown surroundings? Unknown honest-to-goodness-dark-arts-vampires-she-read-abo ut-in-books? Not on full out PTSD war mode?! Especially after the managere of dark creatures she went up against the final battle?!

Ah Ah, Sooooryyy, try again later, I call Bull Shit.