Reviews for Born To Be Wild
DrGiggles chapter 15 . 1/16/2016
So much sweetness! I'm mighty happy to see River and Jayne married :')

I'm also glad that you've let Shepherd and Wash live, as it breaks my heart to know that Zoe has to raise little Emma alone :(

Thank you for writing this amazing and unique story, I loved every bit of it! I'll start your sequel tomorrow...
DrGiggles chapter 14 . 1/16/2016
Oh my lanta, that was a sweet chapter! They both got their feelings out in their own way, and they just fit together perfectly.

I love how Jayne finally said "our son", and how easily he confirmed their relationship.

Well done on this, I truly enjoyed every chapter!
DrGiggles chapter 13 . 1/16/2016
Yay, Mal and Inara kissed! I was so happy to read that, and I was certain for a bit Simon and Kaylee would cave too.

Poor Simon, still in denial. I'm also excited to seeRiver waking up :D
DrGiggles chapter 12 . 1/16/2016
Well, it takes a crisis to get Jayne all caring. From carrying her and helping operate, to donating blood and staying by her side. I almost squealed when he called her bao-bei! Now River just needs to wake up and reciprocate his feelings :')
DrGiggles chapter 11 . 1/15/2016
NOOOO. NOT RIVER!
DrGiggles chapter 10 . 1/15/2016
That was so close! Just kiss already and deal with the consequences later...

And sweet, sweet Daniel :)
DrGiggles chapter 9 . 1/15/2016
Mal and Jayne's conversation went exactly where I thought it would. Inara and River on the other hand, well that was certainly interesting!

Now, Mal won't throw Jayne out the airlock if his relationship with River is mutual...
DrGiggles chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
Wo de ma! That's...quite a compromising position they got caught in ;) *giggles madly*

Also, poor Simon. I think he's having just as much trouble as Jayne adjusting to all of this. I think he also needs to sort out his own feelings and romantic life before he can poke around in River's.
DrGiggles chapter 7 . 1/15/2016
I actually gasped when Daniel spoke his first words to his Pa, it was sooooo adorable! Jayne is more of a proud father now, and nothing is going to change that. I also started laughing when Daniel called Simon a "pansy ass", proving very much he's Jayne and River's child :')
DrGiggles chapter 6 . 1/15/2016
That was a great chapter! And Inara is right to think that something more might be there :)
DrGiggles chapter 5 . 1/15/2016
That was such a sweet dream, Jayne and his happy family! River seems pleased by it too, and now Jayne will be called "Pa". Jayne might think it's crazy now, but it'll make sense with time.

Despite what Daniel did, I'm glad the crew wasn't too mad at him :)
DrGiggles chapter 4 . 1/15/2016
Awww! I love the meaning of his name, it's perfect. Despite the situation, the bonding is just pleasing to read.

Things will work out for the odd little family :)
DrGiggles chapter 3 . 1/13/2016
And I think that this gold will buoy the love between River and Jayne! Everyone seemed appropriately disturbed by the child's creation, but how is he eight?

I couldn't help but laugh at Simon's initial reaction. And river being a mother is just the cutest little vision :)
DrGiggles chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
What a cutie, and he's River and Jayne's child! But how, I wonder...
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Huh.

That was a fantastic start, and in wondering what this little boy is all about! Reading this will make a great study break :)