Reviews for Admire
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I read it. I loved the moments but I can only resolve myself to it by saying it's all a hoax the Cullen's are pulling to give themselves a way out of a certain situation.

I cannot accept Carlisle dying at all. So this is how I shall do it.

That being said, it was filled with emotiona nd the proper angst as befitting a scene such as this.
Lillz chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
*gasps* no! you killed Carlisle! How? but! *splutters*

great story. :( angsty and very sad *sniffles*

btw, just read your profile that first 'favourite twilight characters' section was f*ing hilarious! i laughed in the office!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I really liked this story. Carlisle is my favorite character and, although he was dead, I liked to see him admired. I would have liked it a little better if you had included things like how he died and why he was in a coffin- because vampires have to be ripped apart and burned to ashes. :)
deleteteled chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
wow. full of emotion, i love it.
medicgirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Aw... that's so sad! I want to hug him and make it better, but you can't fix that... Hey, can I be in your profile now? That's three for me:)
NCISLeaBea92 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
You can't do that! You kill Carlisle, then you kill Esme. Carlisle and Esme are like, the center of the Cullen family. Without them, without one of them is like not having either of them b/c they'd be so broken without each other, you wouldn't have a Cullen family. And without the Cullens, what's the point of anything?

*This isn't a flame, this is my take on people killing Esme or Carlisle, b/c I love them both.
MockingBirdie chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Oh

That was...

Wow. {Wanders off to comtemplate life}
master of toast chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
really good and sad...

I took me a minute to figure out what had happened though but when i did i was like "dude, awesome."

(that made no sense sorry.)
hockeyflock chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Hi there! this is kristy! ah! u stupid smart person that story is really god! just keep goin!
Zexion's.Emo.Queen chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Loved it

It actually gave me goosebumps when I read the end! ;

I can't really say anything to help improvements other than "keep on writing!"
runswithvamp chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
soo sad. it took me a minuate to realize it was carlisle funeral