Reviews for Suddenly
firenovaphoenix chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
I really like where this is heading or where it could lead. I'd love it if you found the time to add to this. I always kind of wanted to see Uriel try to overstep by going after Sam, and I'd like to see you write Dean putting Uriel back in his place. Of course, along with some suffering Sammy and brotherly love and one of your good old fashioned happy endings :D
But the main point is, I really like the story of this and the chemistry it brings back to the brothers. I'd definitely follow this one should you continue it XD
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
More please this is good stuff
Lexy chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Well Cas way to be a dick
PVersusNP chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Wait...why does it say "Complete" at the top of the page? You haven't given up on this have you?

It's awesome, and I'm so glad I stumbled on it. I suggest you get a beta though, as I'm so OCD about spelling and stuff that the mistakes detracted from the story a bit (probably just me though).

Another chapter of this brilliance? Please? :)
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
This was cute. I loved this - "Suddenly Angels were dicks...Angels. And Demons were helping them. Demons." It was so true. And so eloquently put! I love how the show had flipped the personalities of the two beings, confusing their audience and not just going with the norm. Angels with fluffy wings would have drove Dean crazy, not to mention the rest of us! Awesome little fic!
Tripod Gal chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
Hey this is really interesting. I hope that you wil update it soon
CHAILYN chapter 4 . 12/4/2008
oh...holy shit hun! sammy is just breaking my heart i swear! i personally want to like go and kick uriel's ass for him. me and you...we could make a day trip out of it, yes?

but ohmygod...time he has left? and sam begging uriel to not send dean to hell and talking all the blame for it insert blubbering here

and damn i loved that line where dean asks sam if he would mind getting off of him in that concerned way cause that is JUST how dean would play it.

you just keep getting better and better i SWEAR!

now i know how busy you are with school and stuff but i just can not wait for chapter 5!

i. am. fangirling. YOU.

Yes, that is a fact. you are so awesome, i am no longer fangirling jensen, but you.

grins
cutelildevil818 chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
hey, new reader and frikkin glad to be one. im a sucker for sam hurt, and this is like feeding the fire. your a great writer, and i love how you have incorporated the readers ideas into the story...ive never seen anyone do that before. and it just made it that much better. lookin forward to the next chapter. and sick sam? YIPE!
CHAILYN chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
moremoremore! oh my god...i dont want you to end this one...i have to say i flat out love the the way you started this ...and dean telling sam that he was meant to live...oh wow...so im fighting the urge to not just cry but blubber.

this was so amazing, and touching, and im going to get some tissues and cry for the boys some more.
CHAILYN chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
oh my god! you guessed it im the devil or else really sleep deprived lol.

this. was. awesomeness.

poor samyy! why? whay must you be so good at abusing sammy! and yes...im terrified of uriel. really terrified.
aworland chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
great new chapter

plz add more soon
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
*Tears up* Damn, girl, you are making me lose it all over the place here!

Poor poor Sammy...
IheartSam7 chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
no massacre. Just a whole lot of angst and awesomeness :D D :D

I want pukey Sam. *big grin* Puhlease...
vonnie836 chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
Ooh, I love what you did with this. Uriel is so wonderfully evil (can an angel be evil?) and he tortures poor Sam. Love Dean being in worry mode. And you sure left this off with a promise for more - the time you've got left. Awesome. Just continue this way, can't wait for chapter five. Hugs, Vonnie
darksupernatural chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
Another awesome chapter Fee! I love the thought of You taking our suggestions and turning them into this awesome work. Would love to see more of that, maybe with Sam using his powers in the end to save the angels from Demons and getting them off his back for good! Keep up the awesome work and I'll be waiting patiently for the rest of this!