Reviews for Kith & Kin
Twinnet chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
Very cute story. I like it. Looking forward to the next update.(:
erin chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
boobies!
momo-sake chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
Cuteness overload!

How happy I would be if Naruto ended like this...
TrinityAngelX chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
omg, that was adorable3 i love it so cute. Shiro is so innocent and good ol'sakura beating naruto, haha. xd
MyUsedRomance chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
This was really cute and lighthearted. Thank God Shiro didn't actually perform it or else Sasuke would have been scarred forever. lol.

It's wonderful! I look forward to more even if I have to wait a long time. I think it would be worth it, especially as it focuses on Sakura and Shiro.

Thanks for writing!
smos chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
this story is just too cute!1
Vanity-chan chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I really like it. It was beautifully written, showered with adjectives and adverbs. :)

The father and son scene... I was just touched by it. The characters were in character and Shiro is just cute sweet and mature, just like his mother.

Love the overall feel of the story.

Good job.

-Vanity-chan
fuu-nk chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Kyaa! I love it!

It was such a good helping of fanfic! )

I've been off from ff for over a year now and this is really a good comeback reading for me!
windfalling chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Aa. The worst thing (or the best xD) is that I can actually picture Sasuke doing this, not knowing how to interact properly with his child, etc., then reflecting on the time when he'd been sort of in his son's position. And honestly, I almost cried. xD Wonderfully written, by the way. -faves-
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
awesome oneshot! i loved the way u wrote it :) and how u wrote it as well xd
Emumoon chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Interesting. I eagerly await the next installment.

TTFN, Emu
momo-sake chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Shiro is so cute! I can't wait to read more about him :)

I love how you write Sasuke!
Slytherin Kunoichi chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Very breautiful. And I liked that you picked Shiro for the name. Your reasons behind it were brillant.
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Shiro...I like it. It's much more original then the usual Daisukes and/or Ami for the girl Occs.
liz chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
This is really great and Shiro-chan does sound cute!