Reviews for on the rise
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Honestly, I was just reading the reviews for this story and how pissed off some people were made me laugh. I don't ship Alice with Bella, but I am able to recognize that this story was still really good. A ship doesn't make a story, and you proved that.
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
the bitches can fuck the bullshit out themselves. this is so damn twisted, but this is damn perffect, babe.

alice loves bella and that's fucking wonderful.
jasper is who i feel sorry for.
edward the asshole can go fuck up the bitches, just because he sucks deadass.
bella needs to fuck alice or jacob, okay?

team jacobbella, suck an egg haterbitches.
i love this. favourite.

-— deanna lynn
Lala chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
good job you really should write another chapter. I don't get why people wrote bad comments o.O it's a FF it doesn't need to be like the real book. anyway I don't think that this is so far away. I could imagene it
SoN1stFan chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
LOL, why are you so mad? This story is short, but amazing. Embrace it.
imbringingsexybacl chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
write more!

its really good well written
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Nice story !

I like it. D
pixie paramount chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I SO REVIEWED THIS. SO. IN MY HEAD.

AFJK;DLFJ;JKF;A

BB, OF COURSE I LOVE THIS A-AND I DON'T KNOW I HAVEN'T REVIEWED THIS UNTIL NOW BECAUSE I'VE READ THIS REPEATEDLY AND LOVE IT. SO FUCKING MUCH.

I MEAN, I HATE THESE BOOKS LIKE THE PLAGUE BUT I THINK ALICE/JASPER IS HOT AS WELL AS ALICE/BELLA AND JASPER/BELLA. AF;JDKFLL;AJDF;AF;DAL;FDA

I-I MEAN, OMG, IT'S AWESOME. EXCEPT IT NEEDS LESS EDWARD. NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING BECAUSE, YOU KNOW, ILU MUCHLY FOR WRITING ME THIS A-AND REMIND ME TO WRITE YOU SOMETHING, OKAY, BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR THIS. FOREVER AND EVER, I SWEAR.

A;JLKF;FAK;DFA;! ;_;
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
That add was odd.

But why does this have so many reviews? i MEAN SURE THE WRITING IS SO EPIC AND EVERYONE LOVES IT.

but the pairing makes me gag.

why can't i get this much epic win in kingdom hearts - and more importantly why hasn't noelle reviewed it?

WHY NOELLE WHY?

Prolly because your not satisfied with it. I'm not. It's a load of crap with pretty words tying it all together.

OR MAYBE SHE SECRETLY HATES ME, LIKE YOU KNOW ZANISHA AND STUFF.

It's because I CUSS too much.

And Angst all over the place. Like this fic, wasn't even all OH EDWARD SEX PLZ.

NO IT WAS ALL ABOUT ALICE SEX.

Which I don't get really. Hum. I don't like it, and I wrote it.

Poop.

Well, I tried. I'll give myself that.

GOOD JOB FOR TRYING.

F FOR EFFORT.
ULTIMATE RAAAAAAGE chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
This story makes me want to punch babies.

ALICEBELLA? EWW. EWW! I hate you with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns, you asshole. If I saw you on a street corner, I'd pop you one, SWEAR TO GOD. YOU'RE NOT A TRUE SMEYER FAN! YOU'RE ONLY A WANNABE. A TRUE FAN WOULD BE LOYAL TO THE PERFECT SHIPS THAT SHE WRITES. GAWD.

I'm going to go gouge out my eyes now. And then scrub out the sockets. And then maybe punch a few babies. And it's all your fault.

Have a grand fucking day.
LovingYou92 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
This is really well written! I'm not a huge fan of slash, but this one was wuite interesting. The only thing is it's hard to know who is thinking, but it isn't that difficult to get. Well Done!
egoXlockheart chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
wow, even though that was short, it was really well written.

you have pure talent. i could believe what you were writing, and i could see the characters.
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
its kewl...bit creepy ill admit.

But excellent writing which is the main point.

I think alica/bella is kinda sick cus alice just belongs with jasper but its good yu tried a more refreshing outlook.

Keep up the brill writing.

Topazxx
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
lol i like it you should write more to it please and thank you

kitty _
edwardluvr4lyfe chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
DOOD. what the hell is this? srsly?

I WANT MORE EDWARDBELLA. AND DEFINITELY MORE EDWARD. YOU DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH EDWARD.

and alice together with bella? that's sick. that's really sick. they're not lesbians, you sicko!

alice loves jasper, and bella loves edwrd. DUH.

learn how to write, PLZ.

THIS SUCKS.
pinkaffinity chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Damn this was bitchin' on a WHOLE 'nother level!

Team Edward? No.

Team Jacob? No.

TEAM ALICE WINS. TEAM ALICE WINS IT ALL.