Reviews for Fun & Games at Grimmauld Place
nightwindow chapter 18 . 7/19
I usually prefer more canon-oriented fics, but you quite wilfully chose to make half the Order live at Grimmauld Place - otherwise fulfilling the tasks would've been difficult, obviously.
There were a few tiny spelling mistakes or missing words, but not in an amount which would disrupt the reading flow.
What I'm trying to say: I really enjoyed the story, you had me laughing out loud, cringing or even giggling many times while reading it.
Thanks :)
faerieMagic07 chapter 18 . 3/10
The veritaserrum chapter was the best. I'm like, very busy but you managed to hook me into reading for the whole afternoon. I was laughing my eyes out. Thank you for sharing your laughs with us.
Wotcher77 chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
Fantastic story! I couldn't stop laughing, expecially when the challenges were being listed! Very well written story and terrific plot line.
remusdora chapter 17 . 1/22/2014
wow they finally kissed and are together yuppie. I love this story very much.
remusdora chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
oh ho... now the fun begins. another marauder is part of this game.
remusdora chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
awe remus tonks they were cute.
remusdora chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
You really are an awesome writer. When I read tasks I was thinking how did you come up with these tasks for everyone and managing perfectly to write whats where needed.
You bring emotions out beautifully. I love this story very much. I'll review again after reading few chapters and one at the end.
Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece. it is for me.
chayse chapter 18 . 1/17/2014
it was absolutely brilliant - the tasks were bloody hilarious and it was really sweet... :)
PablosGirl chapter 18 . 12/23/2013
Hey there Gemini-Vitoria!
I know you finished this story a looong time ago but I just stumbled over it yesterday and I really enjoyed reading it. There were so many things and scenes in there making me smile like a mad idiot in front of my laptop ;)
And this kissing scene between Remus and Tonks...awwww, so wonderful!
Thank you very much for this special story!
Take care!
Delicate Feather chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This was the first Harry Potter fanfiction I ever read, years ago and to this day it remains my favorite! You did such a fantastic job with Sirius and Tonk's characters, building upon their more vague personalities in the book and really bringing them to life and making them so realistic and relatable! I thouroughly enjoyed this story and loved its length and depth and the fantastic character development, descriptive and unique and stylish writing and voice, the witty banter and clever dialogue between the characters, the creativity of the pranks, how you were innovative but kept it so HP through and through making it realustic that this could have actually happened during HP5, along with the cute love story between Remus and Tonks weaved in the midst of it all! I spent tons of time laughing out loud at many parts and I think you're a fantastically talented writer and a clever humorist! Fantastic! 7 stars out of 5! Thanks so much for writing such a great, entertaining story!
Pearlstar chapter 18 . 10/9/2012
The10thHatter chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
OMFG this is the most geuins story EVAR! GOING ONTO FAVS LIST!
Silamy chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
I love this story. The way you portray everyone, and how they interact seems so realistic, and your vocabulary, spelling and punctuation are, as far as I can tell, excellent.
Is there any chance of you writing either a sequel or a follow-up exolaining what happened when James had the veritaserum in 6th year?
LivMore chapter 18 . 1/3/2012
Very well done! I really loved how you approached your characters and their relationships with each other. Keep up the good work!
mommasgirlwholovestonks chapter 17 . 11/29/2011
love it so great cant quit reading i think it so awesome soso good