Reviews for Fun & Games at Grimmauld Place
Wonderful! Loved this story. It was fabulous! My highest complements to you. Well done.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
oh yes, go remus!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
A/N is little my exact thoughts as I finished. Word for word.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
remus is not going to like that that was a prank
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
I want Tonks to do Sirius's dares for her next!
seriousblahblah chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
This story is amazing and had me laughing the whole way through, your sense of humour is brilliant and fab! This is definitely one of my all time favs! Thanks so much for making me laugh like crazy, I appreciate it! :D :D
morbidbookworm chapter 18 . 3/3/2016
This is the best thing I've ever read!
nightwindow chapter 18 . 7/19/2015
I usually prefer more canon-oriented fics, but you quite wilfully chose to make half the Order live at Grimmauld Place - otherwise fulfilling the tasks would've been difficult, obviously.
There were a few tiny spelling mistakes or missing words, but not in an amount which would disrupt the reading flow.
What I'm trying to say: I really enjoyed the story, you had me laughing out loud, cringing or even giggling many times while reading it.
Thanks :)
faerieMagic07 chapter 18 . 3/10/2015
The veritaserrum chapter was the best. I'm like, very busy but you managed to hook me into reading for the whole afternoon. I was laughing my eyes out. Thank you for sharing your laughs with us.
Wotcher77 chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
Fantastic story! I couldn't stop laughing, expecially when the challenges were being listed! Very well written story and terrific plot line.
remusdora chapter 17 . 1/22/2014
wow they finally kissed and are together yuppie. I love this story very much.
remusdora chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
oh ho... now the fun begins. another marauder is part of this game.
remusdora chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
awe remus tonks they were cute.
remusdora chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
You really are an awesome writer. When I read tasks I was thinking how did you come up with these tasks for everyone and managing perfectly to write whats where needed.
You bring emotions out beautifully. I love this story very much. I'll review again after reading few chapters and one at the end.
Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece. it is for me.
chayse chapter 18 . 1/17/2014
it was absolutely brilliant - the tasks were bloody hilarious and it was really sweet... :)