Reviews for Setting The Table
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
loved it
luvrofink chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
*clears throat* WHAT THE FU**! that was insane, and wonderful, and full of dirty smutty talking edward. whew... cold showers and smokes won't cure this girl's problem. loved it!
muggleinlove chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I would love to set the table like that...

WOW!

You guys never seem not to amaze me!

Katie
bloodiLove chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
WOW! I love this! OMG! I need a damn long cold shower after reading this! Uh you guys are AWESOME!XD

This story just made my day! When I went to have thanks giving and we passed around the mash potato's I started to laugh right then and there! I can tell you one thing...that was an akward things to explain...Kidding! I pulled something completely out of my ass! lol I think it was more like ''Oh dont worry inside joke.'' lol

This story made my day!
isacz chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
WOW! i LOVE it! great job! that was hot! :);):)
Jagga-Love chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
HOLY FAACCK!

i just took a damned shower, how many more do i need to take!

i swear to the lord, that you 2 will be the death of me.

cheesy, i know. but true.

i always question myself as to how you guys get these CRAZY ideas and then i tell myself i dont think i wanna know.

this was just...WHOA.

you know, i think that you 2 need to start writing warnings before ANY of your writing pieces. quote.

WARNING this will CORRUPT

If you wish to keep your innocence: DO NOT READ

you see, now after that i would know NOT to take a shower before hand. thanks guys. love you :)
BrightEyes234 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Amazing,

Loved it.
frankytory chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Ah

hhaahhahahah I love the last last statement!

anyways that was intense...lol!

i have no clue what else to say!

Wait so does that mean that Hayden wrote for Bella and Ashel wrote for Edward?
sirodro chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Deep sigh...alright, I am writing this after having what is probably one of the best night of lovemaking/sex my husband and I have had in all the 30 plus years I have known the man. We met when in high school (I was 15, he was 17). Sex has NEVER been better and I must say, you two get some of the credit. THIS was by far the most powerfully freaking hot one shot I have read to date. I will NEVER be able to think of setting a Thanksgiving table again without thinking of this story or what happened (for hours after our two of five daughters that we have that still live under our roof went to bed) in the same way! The only difference was we were not on the dining room table with our family soon to be arriving like in the story. But still...it was none the less HOT and I just wanted to say 1) thank you 2)great one shot and 3)thank you again! I so love the attention to detail, really...it never disappoints! My husband would thank you also but a girl has to keep some secrets so shh! After being married for 25 years...I think keeping him on his toes. Don't you agree? hehe! I absolutely ADORE you both in so many ways! Thanks again...it is so fun being naughty!

Sincerely,

Doris V.
Mrs.Wholesome chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
that was good...that was freaking awesome, lots of lemon and smut...i think i need a good fucking like that
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Not gonna lie...that was the most disturbing lemon I have ever read and I'm not even sure why...maybe it was the mashed potatoes...idk...and Edward talking about his cock...in third person...WTf...I'm not gonna lie...I lost it laughing right there...but yea...a little more romance-novel-y then your usual stuff...the dripping cum made me think of an alien movie where they squirt goo everywhere...but um yea...desperate man...hard cock...I think it was that you used to many adjectives...idk...
whatsthat92 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
2 words: LOVE IT
FrogKaos chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Sweet Jesus! I always said you two wrote the best lemons I've ever read, but this one takes the cake. Seriously, hottest lemon ever! I'm in love. As soon as I find someplace to nominate this for some sort of Award, I totally am. It's amazing. Keep up the phenomenal writing. Reading your stuff always makes me want to try writing something of my own. :D
123iluvzac chapter 1 . 11/30/2008