Reviews for Home Life, by Harry Potter
*after reading the end* looll so cute 3 I like it
MissEMT chapter 1 . 9/3
A very sweet piece!
spacecavy chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This is so cute! What a good idea.
SoundWriter chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
So cute! I think you captured a seven year old's POV perfectly, and I liked the teacher's comment at the end. Keep writing!
xXTooMuchFreeTimeXx chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Ahh.. Love little Harry stories!
Galaxy-Defending-Hopeful chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Oh, this is brilliant. 'Quidditch isn't a word' - ignorant muggle :)

I love your stories, they're great. Keep writing - you are one of the best authors on here that I have come across :)
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Yes, very outstanding! You've captured the speech of a young boy perfectly. I really enjoyed it.
ECGordon chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I really liked the valutation at the end of the story, makes the story more original and funny.

I had a big desire to cry about the toy stag's thing. ç.ç He was their best friend... guh...

Good work, really!
liebedance chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This was adorable. I loved the teacher's comment at the end.

My favourite line had to be the one about Remus being good at Divination. I don't know why, but I was actually laughing aloud at this.

I think you really captured the voice of a seven year old!
Nox Ortus chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This is funny and cute keep up the good work

P.S i whould like to see more chapters of Are you Cross please please please please please
Robinhoodfan13 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
lol poor muggle teacher
anaa-pixie chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
lol! stupid non magic teacher!
Rin Koorbloh chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
oh. my. gosh. this is so adorable! -fangirlish squeel- you did a great job capturing the "rambling essence" of a little kid... awh! way too cute 3

hated the dang teacher's comment at the end though... bah, what does she know...? haha :D
wizmage chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
That's got to be a violation of some law. That was really good.
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
AW! Harry and Sirius AND Remus are all so adorable! Lovely writing and excellent job (I loved the hints at Remus' 'illness' and sirius' dogginess, also the teacher comments were hilarious!)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »