Reviews for Home Life, by Harry Potter
OMG YESS i feel so warm n fuzzy now. It was also very funny And I would definitely recommend.
PrincessBlonde chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
awww...this was adorable! And the Hermione knows everything part was so funny!
pm chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
*after reading the end* looll so cute 3 I like it
MissEMT chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
A very sweet piece!
spacecavy chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This is so cute! What a good idea.
SoundWriter chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
So cute! I think you captured a seven year old's POV perfectly, and I liked the teacher's comment at the end. Keep writing!
xXTooMuchFreeTimeXx chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Ahh.. Love little Harry stories!
Galaxy-Defending-Hopeful chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Oh, this is brilliant. 'Quidditch isn't a word' - ignorant muggle :)

I love your stories, they're great. Keep writing - you are one of the best authors on here that I have come across :)
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Yes, very outstanding! You've captured the speech of a young boy perfectly. I really enjoyed it.
ECGordon chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I really liked the valutation at the end of the story, makes the story more original and funny.

I had a big desire to cry about the toy stag's thing. ç.ç He was their best friend... guh...

Good work, really!
liebedance chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This was adorable. I loved the teacher's comment at the end.

My favourite line had to be the one about Remus being good at Divination. I don't know why, but I was actually laughing aloud at this.

I think you really captured the voice of a seven year old!
Nox Ortus chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This is funny and cute keep up the good work

P.S i whould like to see more chapters of Are you Cross please please please please please
Robinhoodfan13 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
lol poor muggle teacher
anaa-pixie chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
lol! stupid non magic teacher!
Rin Koorbloh chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
oh. my. gosh. this is so adorable! -fangirlish squeel- you did a great job capturing the "rambling essence" of a little kid... awh! way too cute 3

hated the dang teacher's comment at the end though... bah, what does she know...? haha :D
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »