Reviews for Bruised
Reticentone chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Wow...this...is..epic. Please do update the final chapter of this fan fiction. It has been years since your last update, but I really wish for a great ending for this fanfic:)
animelover5000 chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
0_0 ... O...M...G! that was amazing! haha I'm like still in shock. I so hope you continue this if you can! I want to know what happens. thanks so much for making this!
Tamuril2 chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
What? *looks around* that's it? Where's the rest? What's going to happen to Archie? Why is it happening to him? Ahhh, my head hurts from too many . ok, it doesn't hurt that bad, but i still really want you to update...please *puts on best puppy dog face* with cherries? I just love how you wrote this (you so totoally got Grissom down pat...congrats!) and I really, really want to know the who, what, when, where, and why.

~Tamuril2
CherryBerryB chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
ya, you tell us this and then you wait like, another year. im actually enjoying this one so PLZ HURRY even if its just for me ;)
Farrahmack chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
hahaha love your shit! and its not shitty or mediocre at all.. Love it hahah Zombie Archie..
BumblyBee3 chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
woa, you call this a shit chapter? x3 you're so mean to yourself! but yay for not killing archie :3 can't wait for the next chapers :P
in0active1 chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
Please update soon! It's a really good story so far x
Pikeru's Angel chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
Awesome... *jaw drops, then smacks Butterfly Bandage upside the head* How could you put us through that kind of torture? I seriously thought Archie was dead! I love you dude! *favorites*
nbilling133 chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
Omg, this is really good. I can't wait until you update again
Yay chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
Yay! Cannot WAIT to read more x

thnkx for the update x

Meh/Yay! .Out o.o xo
Daisyangel chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
I hope you update very soon. I really like this story.
NewImposter chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
I love this story, but you scared the crap out of me when Brass said Fatal. Keep at it please, I can't wait for the ending. :)
GrimGregg chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
Yippers, an update, and Archie's alive! *dances around wildly gaining many strange looks* Heh heh, I don't care about you NORMALS. Anyhoo, great chappie whatever you may think ;P
Meh chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
Wow this is great please update soon!
GrimGregg chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
OH NO, ARCHIE! You'd BETTER not have killed him, or else you will feel the wrath of the dragons. *laughs maniacally*

Last time you updated was...six months ago? Aww, please please please don't leave it hanging like that, pretty please? :0