Reviews for Improvisation
TripleCough chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Absolutely love it! Very well written! Please continue with this story because I really want to know how Yako's plan will turn out!
Reignashii chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
xD since I can't reply back other than here, I'm happy to know you will get back to this story when your ready to! I look forward to that whenever it is and will patiently wait for that time to come good luck writing the next chapters when you have time to do so! This story is quite the fun read and I think the only story that did a what happens if something else happened at this certain point. If there are other stories that did the same they haven't caught my interest like yours has. it helps your story is well written and doesn't make me cringe and suddenly turned into a plotless crack fic or something xD''' anyways I look forward to see how Yako grows and how Neuro reacts to Yako and I absolutely feel sorry for the new slave lol Well till next time then!
Reignashii chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
this is an interesting story o but you stopped writing ( is it because the manga ended? I would love to see where you take your spin of this story to cause it really is interesting! I would love to know where you would take it and how it would end! ... looks like neuro is missing yako in his own twisted way lol.
crystalgardian chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
Squee! please continue!
xBreakingALICE chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I am in love with this.

You've tamed my thirst for subtle HxY and you've even captured the actions of Neuro (whom I would like to refer to as "The All Powerful One." {*Insert LOL Here*} ) very well.

Great job!
SandmanCircus chapter 6 . 3/12/2009
were do you read manga/tranzlations?

And I like it by the way :)
katdemon1895 chapter 6 . 2/8/2009
so that's why neuro chose the supposedly random person! lol to neuro making him dress up like yako

this continues to be an absolutely fantastic story, neuro's request to aya was interesting and i can hardly wait to see how this turns out!
Sessho's Girl chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
This is getting to be a really interesting story. Oh, Neuro is missing Yako!

Where do you read your Majin Tantei Nogami Neuro manga? I read it at OneManga so have only gotten to 165, but I would be more than happy to know if there is a site that is ahead of that.

Keep up the enthralling writing!
katdemon1895 chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
interesting, i'm feeling rather sorry for the archivist/intern kid, i've got a feeling that neuro's going to be much harsher on him than he ever was on yako as sort of a way to beat on yako and punish her for not being there- also wondering how he's going to keep attention off of himself if he makes the kid a new detective, because i'm sure some people will conect the dots and notice when yako stops detecting and this new kid starts and the new kid is the one with the wierd assistant who's always explaining mysteries for his 'master'

definately hoping that yako will be successful in her project and looking forward to whenever you next update
Aiiro Hoshi chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
Well, it's interesting enough to keep me hooked, so you're still doing a great job.

We seem to have some internal disagreements going on here, which is something that hasn't quite been taken into depth yet (even in fanfics for this series). Seeing it from Neuro's first-person perspective was refreshing, and his unlimited vocabulary certainly fits his character.

Update when possible!

- Aiiro Hoshi
Aiiro Hoshi chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
I wonder that as well. 8D

Looking forward to updates from this, most definitely. I think it's because the possibilities of where Yako could go with herself are endless, and I would really like to know how you're taking it.

Update when you can!

- Aiiro Hoshi
katdemon1895 chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
once again loving this story

one thing, neuro found yako because she had a mystery attached to her- why isn't he looking for someone else like that? though i'd rather he sticks with yako of course, aww to avoiding the office

lol to godai's list of things he's thinking

please update soon!
Red-Haired-Jack chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
OM only has up to 163, what site are you reading it on?
katdemon1895 chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
this is getting very interesting, i'm definately looking forward to where you're going to take it- i hope neuro doesn't catch onto what yako's up to too soon
chaomi chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
That's my pen name here in . I'm just too lazy to log in. Very curious, indeed. What will happen to Yako-chan? And what of Neuro? Surely, he'll miss his slave number one. (Hopefully! _ Neuro x Yako fan here!)

And...