Reviews for Awkward
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Uhh... continue? Like, where's the end? I'd like to see it! Update soon!
Black Dragon Valkyrie chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Please tell me you're going to continue this?! this story is SO good! and definitely has AWKWARD written ALL over it! but it's adorable. X)
LonelyNightz chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
hahahahahahahaha, omg i am dying with laughter.. LOL omg i didn't think koga would take the "physical" approach. lol this made my day, thanks for being awesome!
Samirah the Entertainer chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Mizure-Kuroisu chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
It was F***king AWESOME

Rika'sGrayWolf chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
*falls to floor laughing* Tis toooo funny! XD i LOVE this! Do you plan on updating this or leaving it here? Either way would be great,lol. Great job btw

Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This fic really was awkward...
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
funny one shot caled awkward you did great writeing it
Babycobweb chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Haha, the end made me chuckle.

You should continue~
Spider Tara Moonshadow chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Please update soon this is so funny. That's what Kouga gets for getting advice from Miroku. keep up the good work.
JemGirl77 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I add my vote to having the story continued.

I understand your reluctance to writing a yaoi story, but you have to finish what you started. Especially if you start it this well. *grin*

You did do very well, but you don't have to go all the way since it freaks you out so much. I'm sure some of us will cry and rave, but if you end it well we'll forgive you. *smile* We hate unfinished works.

Would love to see what else Miroku would tell Kouga and how that goes as well.

Take care and thanks.
Allkindsofawkward chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
aww! so cute!

update soon please!
silverneko chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
you should continue this fanfic. please update soon
PepermintBark chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
AW Koga and inuyasha are holding hands... right? Well, ya know ya really should update! this is a really good story!
Hanyou-Foxgirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
this story deserves way more than five reviews.

excellent job! I love the ending. _

I also liked the beginning where Kouga was wondering how a, 'human monk could have an easier time getting a relationship than a strong, powerful, handsome youkai like him?'

Ah Kouga. Alway's the modest one. XD