Reviews for The Copy Ninja
narutonarutolove chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
i enjoyed the story, I was rooting for kakashi the whole time. gosh his clone was such an ass
Ka chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
"The microwave beeped, and a moment later Iruka walked up with two mugs of green tea. "

If you make tea with the microwave, I'm going to be mortally offended. Tea is supposed to be made from water that just boiled, and letting the leaves seep for a while in the water, or by pouring the water over the leaves into a vessel like a teapot or cup.
A microwave has no place in the process anywhere, except for pre-heating the water, maybe, if you're in a hurry.

... That may sound snobbish, but tea made with a microwave just tastes plain bad.
HippiestHop chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
This was very good. Somewhat short, but well worth it. I honestly wasn't sure for awhile if he was actually going to be the clone or not.
ActuallyNevis chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
That was really great! I really liked it...except...Anko? Ew!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
Amazing. That's all there is to say
Tellytubby101 chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
This story was highly enjoyable, and certainly deserved more acclaimed than it recieved. Perhaps the conflict of one's existence was a little too much for some, but I found it amazing for a read. Made my day to find this lovely KakaIru gem.

From Tubby. :-)
Zaza chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
Aw! Awesome story. Made me cry, repeatedly. Just gorgeous, strangely. And very deep, too, and just very well executed on a crazy subject. The horror of the realisation (or seeming realisation) that he's the clone . . . the particular agony-filled laugh. Wow.

Oh please do more! :P
Fire x Ice chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
Very cute :)
deviltiger chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I love the way this was written.
Lady of the frozen black flame chapter 6 . 3/14/2009
Loved the story! It was so awesome! The ending was sweet and light and the middle heavy and begining was a little lighter than the middle, just how I like it. Great story, hope you write more!
Auphora66 chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
The depth was nicely done, and in the end, the story can easily be concluded as cute. I loved it. :)

-Auphora66
AnimeSiren chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
This was an exceptional story! It is so much more than what I thought from the summary! I positively loved this!
cheesynoodle chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED that. And admittedly, did cry this last chapter. But really–truly brilliant.
Angelzerr chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Omgawk! I love this story! the intensity is awesome!

For a while, i actually thought the kakashi i'm reading is fake...and actually felt really sad!

I adore your writing style! Looking forward to seeing more awesome kakairu from you...

or whatever...

thanks for sharing.
siriuscanid chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Hello,

Did the sex experience with Iruka come back to Kakashi after his clones disappeared?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »