Reviews for The Copy Ninja
one thing the last chapter was missing was Kakashi's memories of the clone's experience with Iruka. That was the one thing they didn't acknowledge at the end which I was waiting for. Otherwise nice
sweet. they're so good together. too bad the other one messed it up. what a dumbass
this is really sad. i feel so bad for him. somehow I have trouble believing he is a regular clone. i mean he clearly isn't. He's not the original but he's not a true clone so he doesn't have to be so crushed. however if it turns out that it is actually that simple then it is quite hard for him...
a whats terrible. i hope something is going to come of this... though it probably isn't going to so maybe soon they will figure it out. having the two kakashi's have slightly different personalities is very fun. .
this is so interesting. I really like this.
narutonarutolove chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
i enjoyed the story, I was rooting for kakashi the whole time. gosh his clone was such an ass
Ka chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
"The microwave beeped, and a moment later Iruka walked up with two mugs of green tea. "

If you make tea with the microwave, I'm going to be mortally offended. Tea is supposed to be made from water that just boiled, and letting the leaves seep for a while in the water, or by pouring the water over the leaves into a vessel like a teapot or cup.
A microwave has no place in the process anywhere, except for pre-heating the water, maybe, if you're in a hurry.

... That may sound snobbish, but tea made with a microwave just tastes plain bad.
HippiestHop chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
This was very good. Somewhat short, but well worth it. I honestly wasn't sure for awhile if he was actually going to be the clone or not.
ActuallyNevis chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
That was really great! I really liked it...except...Anko? Ew!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
Amazing. That's all there is to say
Tellytubby101 chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
This story was highly enjoyable, and certainly deserved more acclaimed than it recieved. Perhaps the conflict of one's existence was a little too much for some, but I found it amazing for a read. Made my day to find this lovely KakaIru gem.

From Tubby. :-)
Zaza chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
Aw! Awesome story. Made me cry, repeatedly. Just gorgeous, strangely. And very deep, too, and just very well executed on a crazy subject. The horror of the realisation (or seeming realisation) that he's the clone . . . the particular agony-filled laugh. Wow.

Oh please do more! :P
Fire x Ice chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
Very cute :)
deviltiger chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I love the way this was written.
Lady of the frozen black flame chapter 6 . 3/14/2009
Loved the story! It was so awesome! The ending was sweet and light and the middle heavy and begining was a little lighter than the middle, just how I like it. Great story, hope you write more!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »