Reviews for The Layered Look
kasumixkira chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Awesome job with this story. The ending tied it together just perfectly.

Too bad you couldn't fit Jasper's reptile boots in there... They amuse me [especially since I do have a pet reptiel]. lol
Miss Esa chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Very cute.
Wingman06 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
You always write the best stories. That's why you're my favourite author. I still think you should have added a little to the ending, but overall I found it to be quite an enjoyable read. I liked the southern gentlemen reference to Jasper and the way they fell over each other when caught. Pretty funny. Anyways, I heart you lots, love.

P.S. Camisoles are really annoying.
Klutz242 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
That was good! I could see Alice getting ticked if her clothes got ripped. Great story, great writing.
Hymnophile chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Really adorable. Kept me smiling all the way through. :)
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
haha i loved it!

too cute!
amzyy37 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
That was really cute!
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I loved it!
Gold Eyed Girl chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
that was good, i really love alice jasper romance. love the layered look, but when i try it the only love i get is my friends saying i look great. *pouts*

keep writing!

-Claire
megancullen-vampire9 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
twas good
Fiery Dragon164 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Cute! I like it.
SuperIndy08 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
This was the cutest fanfic of Alice and Jasper i've ever read! Well... it's the only one I've ever read, but whatever I loved it! For this being your first story I think your writing is very good. I liked your use of detail. keep it up ;p
ME LOVEY JAZZY chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Heart it! loved the boots too. ah, my pet. Ha! Jasper got frustrated! Emmett was BRILLIANT! (say in sing-song voice)Alright! Awesome job! Hope to see some more soon!

-ME LOVEY JAZZY
purtyinpink71121 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
hahah, that was so cute. I loved it!

that was funny how you put Bella in a poodle skirt lol.

Great job on this! ]

-Purty
LittlestVampire chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Love the layered look! It suits alice well. I enjoyed it.