Reviews for Seesaw
Nineteenth Souljah chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
It's good to see you writing again. And this was an enjoyable read. Hun's my all-time fave character-he's also one of the reasons why I'm growing to love the new toon series-to see his character being developed into so much more.

Good job!
KameTerra chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Yay, Pi wrote something, Pi wrote something!

*grin* Cute fic. I kept on expecting this poor lonely boy to have to sneak back at night to get on the see saw, and find Mikey there or something. It was nice to be suprised! Cute little fic.

Sewer Slider chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Chibi Hun! That's something I haven't come across before.

I like the idea behind the story, that Hun is leaning that it's bette to be feared than mocked and he is actually able to do something about it. I just love the image of him punching out the teache at the end. It eads like a pivotal moment for the bully-boy.

Nice work! And it's super-awesome to see you back and writing something!
TMNTgrl chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Hun-ter. Wow, that's great. That's really great. Had me wondering how this had to do with turtles for a while there ;)

I can so picture this... *laughs* Really funny.
Kallasilya chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
You know, I really, really liked this. :) I never thought about it before, but Hunter is the perfect full name for Hun. (Did you make that up, or is that his 'official' name?) I almost felt kind of sorry for him - it's an interesting little character study. Well done! (Especially if you pulled this together at the last minute for the Tide, lol).
SilentMyriad chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Oh man. I didn't figure out who it was until it was spelled out in the end! (Duh!)

His childhood probably was like that, wasn't it?

I'm glad you're working on coming back. Nice ficlet and I hope we hear more from you again soon!
Cynlee chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
So Hun hits the teacher in the end. *snerk*

It's not acrappy little ficlet. And it's good to see alerts in my email that are connected with your name.