Reviews for Night
Uchiha Bara chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
awwwww :)
GreenAppleIce chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Wah, that was really nice! Poor Fai (sniff). The part where Fai was touching Kurogane's hair...kyaa! And how sweet of Kurogane to bring Fai's coat XD Aww, they're sleeping in each other's arms! (squeal) Love the hurt and comfort!
kenarbes chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Nice introspective piece. Fay and Kurogane were in character. I was afraid, at first, about Kurogane. Fay was touching him while he was asleep, but it's okay since the ninja was pretending for most of it.

Now for the concrit: Kurogane is not a samurai. He's a ninja. Actually, he seems to be a hybrid of the two, but CLAMP calls him a ninja. Or at least, that's what Del Rey's been translating it as.

I didn't find any mispellings, but there were words in the wrong places. There were some instances when "where" was used when it should've been "were," and "were" was used when it should've been "was," and so on. This is the kind of stuff spellcheck won't help with. I know Microsoft Word can catch most of this kind of grammar problem, but it's not always right. Don't worry, most of us have this kind of problem every now and again, so don't sweat it. A good beta reader will catch this for you.