Reviews for Two Hearts, One Love
freyja.otaku chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
uhmm.. Mrs. Cloud Strife doesnt sound right .. it must be Mrs. Tifa Strife ..

it makes me think that Cloud suddenly becomes gay ..

hehhe ..
Swandie chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
Ooh, so this is the reason that the chapter is m, it's so great!
Swandie chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
Finally! They're married!
Swandie chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Really love this chapter!
Swandie chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
I think its so good. And, I think it the rate should be teen (just my opinion), its not really 'mature' for me.
Swandie chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
wow, I think Cloud is proposing Tifa...
Swandie chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
wohoo, really liked it
JessicaJ chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I thought the premise of this story was ok, but the plot just... lacks somewhat. It's kind of slap bang boom- here's Tifa and Cloud. The prose isn't necessarily the strongest I've come across, and I would suggest trying to make your sentences less clipped, and using less "I did this and then I did that".

Another thing, which really is just one of my pet hates (so I apologise for you having to bear the brunt of my frustration) I hate it when people TELL the reader whose POV it is. A good writer should be able to *weave* the words like a perfect and flawless tapestry, and shouldn't have to state it right at the start of the story.

I think you could probably condense the first couple of chapters into one- there's no real shift in plot going on, and there's really no need to split them.

Also, watch punctuation. Some places it's missing, and in others, it's incorrect.

I feel that the first line Tifa says is a little too, obvious dramatic. OH IF ONLY YOU KNEW! Really?

As I said, the premise is good. Just work on it a little more perhaps, make is stronger, and it could be a lot better.

Sorry for ranting, just trying my best to be constructive.

JJ
myrthill chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
This is it! I wonder why it took me this long to find this piece! This is the first time I read about 'that' after marriage. I kinda surprised he can hold himself like that the first time. Unfortunately, I still found your style of writing not as good as the concept of the story. Hope to see more of work like this
wildfyah chapter 8 . 2/17/2010
aww this story is so sweet :D
Toriga-Okami chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
ok, so I have a few things to say...:

1. They never actually went on honeymoon but hey ho.

2. Smakes a bit of the 'Pride and prejudice' at the end there...

3. You should probably proof read it because, no offence, but some of your grammar is absolutely appalling!

But I did like the story and with the proof reading it would be perfect :D
WheelerValentine chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
Loved it plain and simple, great story :D
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
IT'S ALRIGHT, THOUGH THEY SEEM TO HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE TO QUICKLY YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
riisa-chan chapter 8 . 5/26/2009
wow i realyy enjoyed that!

i intially read your other cloti fic, ff VII aftermath revisited and i really liked how it was written and so i came lukin for this that you had mentioned in in the A/N and i prefered this but they are both AWESOME!

more more!
konnonor chapter 8 . 4/16/2009
Oh yes, I read everything in one go. XD This is so so so sweet. I had butterflies all over. Lol.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »