Reviews for Of Rocks and Sand
My Chemical Music Box chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
A very interesting take on Riku, and I think I like it. It's quite different and it's nice to see someone taking a different viewpoint and then complimenting with great writing skill! Plus, I love the Riku/Tidus dynamic. Great work!
Besieged Infection chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
You did a very good job on this. It's always nice to find literary devices in drabbles. -
Bourbon Waltz chapter 1 . 12/22/2009

Gamet Kauum Gekxoum chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Damn, I don't like Ridus or SoRiku.

Wow, present tense is weird to read.

Huh, I thought the one-sided-ness would be from Sora's side.

I like how Riku liked the anger.

The puking thing was sad.

A blow-job already? That was certainly sudden.

Ooh, 'liquid stardust,' nice combination.

I like all the flashback things you have going on. Good timing and everything, too.

Liked how Riku hated saying Tidus's name.

Mm, I didn't think Riku was out of character.
bouncyballparty chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Crap, I almost left without reviewing...Duh. I really like DarkRiku, I mean, who doesn't? He wears angst like a raincoat to shield him from happiness or something. Bad metaphor. lulz

Anyway, I like the tone, it's so righteously bitter for Riku's unrequited love for Sora. And I've noticed an extreme lack of Riku/Tidus or Tidus/Anyone for that matter and it is a serious oversight. I'm just glad Tidus finally got paired with someone, even if it was just a superficial relationship.

Oh well, I enjoyed it
LadeeBliss chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
...Damn. O_O

That was truly brilliant. I mean, I've been looking for a fic where Tidus gets some action *nudge nudge wink wink* ...But I never thought it would be this sad. I want to commend you on a job well done. This interpretation of Riku is /very/ plausible. I believe that Riku has it in his stone heart to that much of a man-bitch. The situation he is in seems so painful. I love SoRiku, but you've turned me into a bit of a Riku/Tidus lover now.

Interesting. ;)

Keep up the great work!
awww chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
great story. kinda feel sorry for Tidus though. not a big fan of sora-riku. oh well . . . at least Tidy got some.

nolongerwriting40 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
A very unhappy Riku, but certainly not an impossible one. I can imagine him acting exactly like this on his blacker days. So believable, and very nicely observed I thought, and some of the writing is quite lovely. I enjoyed it. Thanks :)