Reviews for Keeping the Ghosts at Bay
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 9/19
Excellent work. Well written, well paced with a level of excitement maintained from chapter to chapter. Thank you.
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 9/19
That was exciting and very well written.
babyloki21 chapter 9 . 1/9
Loved it, loved it, loved it. :* :*
Guest chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
Excellent story! The bait and switch of thinking Dean was shooting up narcotics and then not being able to exorcise the ghost in a traditional manner, had me on the edge of my seat. Thank you for posting.
P.S. I am new to fan fiction. Forgive the delayed review. :)
Neshomeleh chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
I don't like Missouri, she's annoying. And the whole torturing a demon with holy water is as old as demons or holy water - so I guess nobody who's alive now had this idea first...:)

So, now to your story, I liked it, I sometimes thought it was a bit boring, but then you brought the tension up again... It wasn't the best I've read here, but it was one of the better ones... Thank you for sharing:)
Mzzmarie chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
loved it! Thanks for a great read!
LISABABY71 chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it. You are a great writer and I hope you continue to write. Thank you for sharing! Lisa
molotovmullet chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
HELLO! great job with this! It was great to read. (:
CeejofLondon chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I am new to this site, ergo, new to your story. Am enjoying it very much. I love the way you present Dean. This is really great!
sylear hall chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
i hated it'
dl chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
Great job!
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 9 . 9/2/2010
Yay! :) Congratulations on finishing the story! Now some of my friends who refuse to read a fic unless its finished can read it!

I really enjoyed the porch scene! Thanks so much for the awesome fic!
meg chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
hi, usually I don't comment cause my english is not good, but I just want to tell you I liked your story a lot, was really entertaining, I can see this totally as an supernatural episode thanks for your story.