Reviews for Keeping the Ghosts at Bay
Filza Tahir chapter 9 . 1/9
Loved it, loved it, loved it. :* :*
Guest chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
Excellent story! The bait and switch of thinking Dean was shooting up narcotics and then not being able to exorcise the ghost in a traditional manner, had me on the edge of my seat. Thank you for posting.
P.S. I am new to fan fiction. Forgive the delayed review. :)
Neshomeleh chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
I don't like Missouri, she's annoying. And the whole torturing a demon with holy water is as old as demons or holy water - so I guess nobody who's alive now had this idea first...:)

So, now to your story, I liked it, I sometimes thought it was a bit boring, but then you brought the tension up again... It wasn't the best I've read here, but it was one of the better ones... Thank you for sharing:)
Mzzmarie chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
loved it! Thanks for a great read!
LISABABY71 chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it. You are a great writer and I hope you continue to write. Thank you for sharing! Lisa
molotovmullet chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
HELLO! great job with this! It was great to read. (:
CeejofLondon chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I am new to this site, ergo, new to your story. Am enjoying it very much. I love the way you present Dean. This is really great!
sylear hall chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
i hated it'
dl chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
Great job!
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 9 . 9/2/2010
Yay! :) Congratulations on finishing the story! Now some of my friends who refuse to read a fic unless its finished can read it!

I really enjoyed the porch scene! Thanks so much for the awesome fic!
meg chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
hi, usually I don't comment cause my english is not good, but I just want to tell you I liked your story a lot, was really entertaining, I can see this totally as an supernatural episode thanks for your story.
HAMUCHA chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
OMG. It finally ended!

Glad they got rid of the assholes, as Dean put it.

And glad he pissed on them. Hehe.

Thank you for the story, Mady!
T.L. Arens chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
This was a seriously uber-cool fanfic! The idea is really different and fresh and I think it should have been a part of the series. It really would have made a great ep! :D (better than the Bug one, by far!)

Your portrayal of characters was really good and I enjoyed reading Sam take charge. His style is different, but love for Dean is just as strong as Dean's love for him. -

Oh, and did I tell you that I enjoyed your story?

Thank you for writing!
what the gaaah chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
Ooh, this was a really interesting story, never seen this done before! Liked the way you wrote the story. You know, planning how everything happned, the ghosts haunting the little girl first and then moving on to Dean.
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 9 . 5/30/2010