Reviews for New Waves
Witchfairy chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I love this story! My favorite part is Yamino thought sections especially in regard to Narugami.
FluffyManadocus chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Awwwwwwwww... I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTEEEERR! I really love this pairing but there is not much stories about them
XxAlysxX chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
I can't wait to see if Yamino does crack and confront Narugami. XD it's always the quiet, shy ones you need to look out for.
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
I decided to read your story over and, I still love it so much! The second chapter was a little sad, but very sweet and laughable at the same time. Yamino is always funny...even when he's miserable. Haha...please, write more. This is one of my favorite stories ever!
Darken-che-chan chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
You HAVE to continue this. PLEASE. It's so good, I don't want it to die~! D:

I love all of your MDLR fanfictions, and this one made me laugh. Truly it did. Poor Yamino, having to deal with Thor.

I really liked how you showed that Yamino was slowly comming apart at the seams. The dream, as well as the responce to Nargami breaking the items and wakingsearving Loki breakfast were all written very well. The cup was a very nice touch as well. Please, continue working on this story, I'm dieing. I need to know what happens~!
OtherCat1 chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
This looks interesting, I look forward to seeing how this develops.
Sonar chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Nicely done.
Hel-Goddess-of-the-Underworld chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
*_* So far I'm loving this story.

The start of this chapter confused me a bit- what with the mention of Hel anyway... Kind of the same questions as VampireNaomi I guess.

And when ever Yamino thought he was alone- I absolutely adore how you compared it to the ocean. There aren't a lot of stories that look into Yamino like this and well- You're just amazing for doing it. :)

The broken cup thing made me re-read the last few lines xD I thought that was a nice touch.

Can't wait for the next chapter! -
VampireNaomi chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
What a great chapter! This really brought some more tension to the story, and I really enjoyed reading about Yamino's thoughts and growing anxiety.

It was a great idea to draw parallels between the empty mansion and the sea bottom where Yamino was imprisoned in the past. With the way Narugami is effectively proving out to be brilliant at his new job, it must feel like he's trying to take Yamino's place at the agency and push him aside. In a way it really must feel like being banished somewhere lonely again.

Was that dream sequence with Hel a flashback or a vision of the future? It was that scene from the manga, right? Has that happened at this point in the timeline, or is it still in the future? I liked it how the dream changed to Thor trying to kill him and Loki mocking him like that. It did a great job at supporting the idea of Narugami replacing Yamino.

And speaking of Narugami, he's just as adorable and funny as he was last time. Your characterization of him feels very strong to me because he seems to be just like in the manga and how I remember him from the anime. He's so cheerful and nice that Yamino's worries would seem paranoid if we didn't know that they're actually mortal enemies. And as goofy as Narugami can be, I don't doubt for a moment that he could become more like his real self in a second. There seems to be something Thor-like under the surface all the time. Maybe it's his self-confidence and certainty about everything he does.

Yamino breaking that cup was another great touch. He really seems to be losing it, so I'm very curious to see what he'll do next and what's going to happen in the following chapter. I could easily imagine him blow up at Narugami once he gets enough, but I guess I'll just have to see if that happens.
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
hm yamino wants to strangle narugami. Please update soon!
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I love it! I can't count the number of times I laughed! Hohohoho...poor Yamino.

*Sigh*
VampireNaomi chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
This is looking great so far! I had no idea what kind of approach you would take with this, but I like the idea of making Narugami a permanent resident at the agency. It gives him and Yamino the perfect opportunity to interact a lot and learn new things about each other. The agency and the mysteries (if you plan to include any) also enable you to insert interesting plot points around them.

I also like that you're drawing from the myths and the rivalry of Thor and Jormungand to create tension between. I don't know if that was adressed at all in the manga, but your take on it is pretty interesting. It makes perfect sense that Yamino would be nervous in this situation, but I hope he gets a grip sooner or later. The poor guy seems just so frightened, even though Narugami is acting so casual and friendly. It makes me curious about how Narugami would react if he knew who Yamino really was.

I think your characterization was very solid. I particularly liked Loki and Narugami. The former was delightfully mischievous and cunning, which is exactly how I like to see him portrayed. Narugami really struck me as a great guy here, which is interesting because I always found it a bit odd to think of Thor with the personality he had in the manga/anime. Yet even here something tells me that he can be quite serious when needed to. Maybe I'm affected by those manga scans with Odin that you showed me.

This chapter did an awesome job at setting the scene for future events, so I hope you'll update soon. I like this pairing, and I'm really curious about what direction this story will take next.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
aw poor yamino, he must be scared to death that narugami is going to do something to him. Please update soon!