Reviews for Daisuke and Ken's Big Tokyo Adventure
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Aw, that was so cute! Could you pleas write a sequel of where Daisuke and Ken meet when their older and start going out with each other? I love the pairing Daisuke/Ken! They are so cute and adorable together! It's one of my favorite pairings! Could you please make Ken submissive? I love submissive Ken. Ken is one of my favorite characters.

I loved this story so much!
KitsunePrideLeader chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Please write another chapter about the Daisuke and Ken after 02 (ignoring the epilogue) finding out that they were the two that got married (I hope that makes sense)
imjaypaw chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Cute!
The Harmonious Rain chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This is really an awesome story. I thought it was so adorable! 'Waifu and Husbando' i was sure I would die from all the cuteness! I was wondering if you would be doing a sequel or something like when ken as the kaiser remebers and stuff. Or just a regular story line without all the digimon stuff. I was just wondering. Anyway love the story! Ja ne!

~Black Rose
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
oh my god. This. THIS. Is so adorable. I had an overload of cuteness with the "husbando" and "Waifu" XDD So adorable!

I was kinda hoping that there would be a little epilogue where they remembered it years later or something.

WONDERFUL JOB!

Inumaru12
BloodyNeutral chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
OMG. I just got drowned by all the cuteness. ;_; Blubb..blubb.. Husbando and Waifu 3 *happy-tears*
little.lost.panda chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Good story. You should write a second chapter about when Ken and Daisuke meet up years later. He could be running from bullies again! Ha. He has the necklace in his pocket or around his neck or something. Good story. 5/5
Potgenie chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
"Ken suddenly had every desire to stop and let the large, large man get a hold of him. The Tower before them had far too ominous a feel, as if every bad thing to ever happen in an anime or something happened there."

That's funny! XD

Great story! The cute-ness was just so... cute! I love it! And the last bit about the tree... was really cool. :D
chrono-contract chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
KAWAII!
dragonfire7654321 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
_AWE THIS IS SO CUTE.I'M BABYSITTING MY NEWPHEW WRITE NOW AND I CAN SAY HE'S AND HANDFUL AND ONLY ONE YEAR'S OLD.I HOPE YOU MAKE MORE UKE KEN STORY'S HE ADORABLE ISN'T UP THE GOOD WORK
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
This is absolutely and without a doubt far, far too cute. It makes me want to squee and hug Daisuke and Ken both. Any minor errors are far too minor to quibble about. It would be sweet if they remembered this one day somehow. A great little read!
FanficFemale chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I thought this was very cute! I liked how Ken and Daisuke interact with each other through out this story. I hope you are thinking about a sequal to this. I think it would be cool if the sequal happened in the begining of the second season and Ken remembered that incident with Daisuke. That would be interesting.

Anyway this was a good one-shot that I enjoyed reading!