Reviews for Facing Fear
Daisy60 chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Touching and very well written. Excellent job Gregg. Lilly
mummacass chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Damn, you need to do a sequel to this one!
Pyrate Nyre chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Gregg, this story must be finished. It is a moral imperative. I think it is one you have used a a cannon for your work, maybe without realizing it all these years. Although with all that has happened it might be hard to stay true to what they were to each other at this time and to what we knew then.
bookish327 chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
Again, like your other fics, this story was excellent and impressive in its depth and characterization. Thank you for sharing it (and all of your other work) with us.
Lana01 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I don't know how i missed this one?

I love the first chapter, maybe one of my favorite ones from you so far... can't wait to keep reading.

thank you!
Bluesdj chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
Very heartfelt letter, and I love the complete sincerity they have. I'm interested in your line of thoughts about their relationship.

Ciao, Ari
WishforBooth chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
i like this story a lot so far
Jillian chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I just wanted to say that I love how you are characterizing Booth, and especially Bones. I think you have written her spot on, and that it is just like him to delay sex for the reasons you mentioned. Bravo.
LoVe.always.and.forever chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
love it
csimesser1 chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
loved it
BonesDBchippie chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
Gregg~

WOW! What an AWESOME fic so far! I was fic-surfing(and eventhough I'm so far behind on my other fic R&R's-you'd laugh if I said a number) that I just couldn't pass up getting engrossed in your writing when I came across you.

I'm intrigued by your insight into Brennan-I think you did a WONDERFUL job with her psyche and sexual history, and had the show been able to actually delve into that portion of "her" I like to think that the writers would do it as much justice and with as subtleness and tact as you did! At first I was thinking it was a bit off for Bren to invite him into the bathroom while she in the tub, but the more I read and more explanation was givin it ALL made perfect sense and was so TOTALLY Brennan! Nicely done!

The element of humor that you've injected into it with Booth being sunburned? Well, who wouldn't laugh their ass off at that! And he can't even blame it on alcohol! It's gotta be a guy thing, the no-common-sense-when-it-comes-to-using-spf45-on-delicate-areas, no couldn't listen to the brilliant woman lying next to him that he'd just rubbed lotion all over! Dummass!(sorry for your friend too btw *giggles*). I'm LOV'N how you've written Booth too, ever the chivalrous gentleman and yet still (OH yeah) all male! There ought to be a special place in heaven for his priest too-poor man-I'll bet Booth's one parishioner he wished would quit being so confesionally explicit, that and rethinking his calling maybe? LOL! I'm really enjoying the UST you're building too!

LOV'D all your characterizations-including Angela! Just PERFECT I'll be l king forward to more of this fab fic!

~G :D
Ra5555 chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
Good solid chapter. This story is progessing nicley and I can't wait to read more.
lizook chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
Gregg,

I really enjoy the time and depth you're using at having them work through everything. Something you've really captured is how they both seem to know when to push one another and when to give each other space.

I also really loved this line: "With all the love of my heart, and my head," It was a perfectly Brennan way of expressing her feelings.

Keep up the great work!

~Liz
MickeyBoggs chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
Oh wow! This chapter was definitely worth the wait. I find it perfectly logical that Brennan would find it easier to write the words than to actually say them. Nice touch of Parker and I'm glad they're able to joke around too. Excellent chapter!
csimesser1 chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
can't wait to read the next chapter loved it Happy Holidays!