Reviews for Secrets and Lies
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
This was a great story. :) I like how it focused on both SimonxJeanette and AlvinxBrittany.
SPARK187 chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
Awe! Nice ending. You should write a sequel.
SPARK187 chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
It has to be exhausting keeping Alvin and Brittany out of trouble. I wonder what going to happen at this party. Nothing good I think. Well, off to the next chapter.
SPARK187 chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
Alvin reform? I shutter at the thought. And Brittany's going out with a biker? You know she's only going out with him to make Alvin jealous. On to the next chapter.
SPARK187 chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Loved this chapter. Now you just have to get Alvin and Brittany back together.
SPARK187 chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
This story keep getting better.
SPARK187 chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
Another great chapter.
SPARK187 chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Is Brittany mad. I wouldn't want to be in Alvin's shoes.
SPARK187 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
That was great first chapter.
Armelle Clarity chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Alvin is older than Simon! They're actually triplets and Alvin was born first! Just FYI :)
TyRocks15 chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
Aw:)

the school's golden couple?

sweet name for an okay pair!

LOVED it!

you should make a sequel!

write again soon!:)
DiceRox09 chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
Aw :]

Im so happy they made up :]

And wow o.o

I didnt think Alvin would fight Duke for her xD

That was impressive x]

Specially since he only got a black eye xD

And I didnt think Simon and Theo would jump in either o.o

Or Elly xD

Hahah

How cute :]

Update again really really soon :]
ChipmunkfanNo.1 chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
I can tell that Duke tried to rape Brittany (I am glad he didn't succed)! Luckily Alvin and the others defeated him in a fight.

I am so happy that Alvin and Brittany made up, and although the story has ended, I think I know what's going to happen next with them.
ChipmunkfanNo.1 chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
In Alvin and Brittany's arguement, my sympathy was at first for Brittany, then it changed to Alvin, and now I am caught in between; I am annoyed at both of them, but at the same time, I feel sorry for them in very different ways.

I think Brittany's only dating Duke to teach Alvin a lesson; she still has feelings for him, but she wants to make him feel bad for he did. I'm getting a feeling I know what Duke wants from Brittany, and at this party he's going to make his move. I hope she doesn't go, but I doubt she'll listen to Jeanette when she tells her not to go.
TheScarlettRose chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
The worst that could happen? LOL. A lot of things, a lot of things could happen. Keep going!