Reviews for Fragments
Emiko Gale chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
Omigosh this is bloody awesome! It's as if this is canon and it rekindled my love for my favorite book series as a child.
GlowingGreenEyes chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
I found this after reliving some Animorphs on Netflix and very much enjoyed it. So thanks!
Tala White 14 chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Aawh! My word... You are AMAZING! Epic writing skills. Wow, your dialogue just flows. It's hilarious. The scenes are so realistic and beautiful and wonderful and... wow... great job!
J chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Once again, I have re-read this fan fiction, this time during final season. How much I have grown…Please update this fan fiction, when/if you can and are willing to do so! It so skillfully maintains the colloquial tone that Animorphs books maintain-so much so that I can even pretend as if it is a valid alternate universe. Please continue this version of Rachel and Tobias' storyline, .
Khai chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Five years pls update else i'll haunt you
Raven chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Love it
Darrian chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
I know you haven't written on this in a while but if you could add to this, you would be so amazing! I love your writing style and I am so hooked on this story!
Silvered Sheen chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Well, looks ded as a doornail. Pity, the story's pretty well written, with an even tone and pacing. Even unfinished, this is a lovely piece. Thank you.
J chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
I third(?) the two reviews below me! I read this fanfic about two years ago and still adore it. Please revisit the contours of your imagination and find it somewhere in your schedule to continue this story! I absolutely love the premise and the story itself has so much potential. I have so many questions yet swirling about my head regarding this fanfic when the only ones that should be pervading my head are my yet unanswered essay prompts for homework...I implore you, from the bottom of my die-hard procrastinator's heart, to update. Thank you!
iris129 chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
Three years is a very long time. Planning on updating?
me chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Hey. Two years. That usually means it's dead, but be really nice for everyone who loves this story-like me- and do a little necromancing?

Updates please?
lilly chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
Oh hai there, magical fantastical author who wrote this gem of a fic.

I see it's been a very long time since you updated and by the rules of fanfiction, that probably means you won't be writing anymore.

However, I am a cranky Tobias/Rachel shipper and this story is just so amazing that I need, NEED you to update.

Purely for the sake of my sanity.

You see my plight.

So, just saying, if you see a news article in a few days or so with the eye catching headline of TEENAGE GIRL HAS FIT AND THROWS LAPTOP THROUGH WALL, WITNESSES REPORTED TO HAVE HEARD HER GIVE A BANSHEE CRY OF "MY OTP!"...

Well. I think we both know what happened.
elektra30 chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
Stumbled upon this little gem of a fic, and thought that the plot and characters were really intriguing! I like how your writing keeps to the tone of Animorphs, but yet has its own originality as well. The Animorphs are also in character (as opposed to many of the current fics being churned out now), though I think with more chapters, more of their personalities can be fleshed out.

Plot-wise, I can't wait to find out what's the matter with them not being able to morph or recall Ax from the start - and where Ax is! The bit about the government covering everything up by ruling with fear sounds like V for Vendetta/1984 kinda thing haha.

That said, I can see it's been 2 years since you've updated, so I hope when your muse strikes again, you'd continue it!

P.S. I happen to be a Dramione author as well, so was rifling through fellow authors' livejournal fics for their works and found that you write T/R too - squee! Both pairings are much love.
Karene chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
This is an awesome Rachel-resurrection story. It's witty, in character, and well thought out. I realize you haven't updated in a year but I really hope that you do decide to continue this. It's brilliant and there really aren't that many great Animorph fanfics out there. Especially with a revived Rachel and impending Tobias romance.

Again, great story. Please reconsider continuing this fic. :D
kidcrooner chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
it is very well written and i like how things ended up. i personally think that this could be a possible future for the animorphs. :)

i was getting kind of worried there tho, almost thought tobias was never gonna appear (that would be terrible! D:)

amazing, amazing piece.

i really love it, and not to put pressure on you or anything, but please do update! it's a real joy to read this :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »