Reviews for Eden in a Box
LillyHalliwell chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
Looking forward to part two!
LillyHalliwell chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Ah I love JARVI, perfectly sassy.
LillyHalliwell chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
Only Pepper can get Tony to the doctors, or in this case the other way around.
LillyHalliwell chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Wow. So far I love the line "Pepper might have the leash, but he collared himself and put the handle in her hand. That's an interesting way of putting it, never imagined Pepper as a Dom nor Tony as a sub.
Minadalrive chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
Very nice story, thank you!
aliVee chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
"Some youthful brushing incident scarred you, didn't it?" he murmurs" - the best line ever! Loved every single word, read in one sitting as I could not stop! Thank you!
nancyozz chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
Just read this from start to finish...loved every single word...you did an amazing job...off to read the sequel
OrangeTabbyCat chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
Have to go back to my favorite stories at least every few months to see if they are still as good as I remember them.
They are!
pepperonyaddict1 chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
This was so awesome. THIS should be the third movie. I love it all :)
Indygodusk chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
Both sexy and sweet. I loved all of the gardening bits and the slower pace of courtship. Having Jarvis as chaperone was fun too. Thanks!
fantasia-49 chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
oh i read it till the end and i found it excellent really! SO great and so romantic too! i love it and i will follow you in the sequel!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
Love the date - and had to laugh at the toothbrushing - definitely not something you'd normally do in a new relationship, but it shows that this is an extension of what they had before. Love it!
Silverlea chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
What? It's over?

Good job. I can't wait to read the sequel!
aem91 chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
LOVE IT!
Unseen Watcher chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
It's these little moments of awe, humor, character quirks or all of the above that make your stories so much fun to read and reread. That poor/lucky waitress. heh.