Reviews for Hundred
20kcoder chapter 101 . 9/11
Okay... different side of Baba Yaga, doesn't end with a cheesy Puckabrina, and makes me want to kill myself a the sad and tragic ending.

This is exactly how satisfied readers are supposed to feel.

Good job. T-T
20k chapter 86 . 9/11
Wowza.
20kcoder chapter 23 . 9/10
Wow. Didn't know I needed this until five minutes ago... I'm guessing Puck died and Sabrina is the girl who Rumplestiltskin been talking 'bout?
20k chapter 3 . 9/9
Like that u incorporated the dog in there. Don't see much from Elvis's POV often.
20kcoder chapter 2 . 9/9
What the fudge is UP with Puck, death and funerals? I mean seriously...

T•T
OakeX chapter 101 . 7/20/2015
God, I love it when you update.

Why are there not more people reviewing this. There should be. This should have as many reviews as 'Crush, Love, Propose'.

What's really cool about your writing is that you always link it, somehow, to the human condition. Like, how life wears down people, or how people cause change. It's awesome.
OakeX chapter 101 . 6/20/2015
Man, I love your dialogue.
OakeX chapter 101 . 6/18/2015
Hell. Oh hellish hell. I hate this that's what I feel I hate this I hate this I hate this. I just started enjoying my apple goddamit, this is not a good time for me to feeling all anguished and tortured inside because a fictional character just died in the most heartbreaking way possible.
Annie Carter chapter 101 . 6/18/2015
I like the abstractness of this. It leaves enough about the candlelight to make assumptions and give us the opportunity to interpret it in a different way than you might've. It's beautiful; I like it.
Bethany Tucker chapter 101 . 6/18/2015
... *sobs* ... *weeps* ... *passes out*
OakeX chapter 101 . 6/17/2015
I am severely lacking on SG lore, so this chapter didn't make a lot of sense to me. Can the Book of Everafter affect the outside world like that?

Even though I can't understand the plot, I can still appreciate your writing. And how good it is. I love your character voice too, you have this great storytelling voice in your writing (if that makes any sense).
Bethany Tucker chapter 84 . 6/17/2015
This one is one of my favorites! This and Faded so far. :) great job.
OakeX chapter 101 . 6/14/2015
Oh, I've missed your writing.

I'm not sure if this chapter is supposed to be funny or not. Even if it is, I'm still laughing. Which is terrible, because Daphne seems genuinely upset, but you did such a good job of breaking tension that I can't help it.

I don't really understand the ending, though. Why does Daphne smile?
HPNerd22 chapter 23 . 5/13/2015
I think this might be one of the most beautiful things I have ever read.
sistersgrimm.official chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
I started crying and hyperventilating(when it sunk in that he was actually dead I felt like a vase that fell on the floor in a million pieces no amount of super glue can fix it) this was a really accurate description of what his funeral would be like though