Reviews for Hundred
OakeX chapter 101 . 7/20
God, I love it when you update.

Why are there not more people reviewing this. There should be. This should have as many reviews as 'Crush, Love, Propose'.

What's really cool about your writing is that you always link it, somehow, to the human condition. Like, how life wears down people, or how people cause change. It's awesome.
OakeX chapter 101 . 6/20
Man, I love your dialogue.
OakeX chapter 101 . 6/18
Hell. Oh hellish hell. I hate this that's what I feel I hate this I hate this I hate this. I just started enjoying my apple goddamit, this is not a good time for me to feeling all anguished and tortured inside because a fictional character just died in the most heartbreaking way possible.
Annie Carter chapter 101 . 6/18
I like the abstractness of this. It leaves enough about the candlelight to make assumptions and give us the opportunity to interpret it in a different way than you might've. It's beautiful; I like it.
Bethany Tucker chapter 101 . 6/18
... *sobs* ... *weeps* ... *passes out*
OakeX chapter 101 . 6/17
I am severely lacking on SG lore, so this chapter didn't make a lot of sense to me. Can the Book of Everafter affect the outside world like that?

Even though I can't understand the plot, I can still appreciate your writing. And how good it is. I love your character voice too, you have this great storytelling voice in your writing (if that makes any sense).
Bethany Tucker chapter 84 . 6/17
This one is one of my favorites! This and Faded so far. :) great job.
OakeX chapter 101 . 6/14
Oh, I've missed your writing.

I'm not sure if this chapter is supposed to be funny or not. Even if it is, I'm still laughing. Which is terrible, because Daphne seems genuinely upset, but you did such a good job of breaking tension that I can't help it.

I don't really understand the ending, though. Why does Daphne smile?
HPNerd22 chapter 23 . 5/13
I think this might be one of the most beautiful things I have ever read.
sistersgrimm.official chapter 2 . 4/9
I started crying and hyperventilating(when it sunk in that he was actually dead I felt like a vase that fell on the floor in a million pieces no amount of super glue can fix it) this was a really accurate description of what his funeral would be like though
forgotmystuff chapter 101 . 3/6
I really enjoy this chapter (I know it was posted over a month ago but I just read it now so bear with me cause I said I was going to review each time I read something).
I'm 99% certain that this is the only thing I've read about how the future had changed from what the previously saw, even in just referencing it.
maybe it's because I haven't gone searching for a lot of fanfics recently, but you always seem to have some kind of fresh idea.
Good job and thank-you (:
Wow. This is so beautiful. I like it much-o better than the other one.
OakeX chapter 101 . 2/1
Wow, this is really great. I like that it's short, I don't think there's much more you could add to it without making it sound repetitive.
TheAfterShock chapter 101 . 10/23/2014
Wow. You did it.

*dances in corner in your honour*

I'm so proud.