Reviews for I Can Feel It Too
gerryade.merrygold chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
UPDATE PLZ
Nathalie chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
A cute 2 shot. I think there should have been more of a background story but apart from that I really liked it and thought it is a fantastic 2 shot.
Wild as the Wind Is chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
I love protective Emmett! I love it all! VERY good! You had alot of detail and very few errors, This is one very good Rose and Emmett story! Already on my favorites! :)
hollyhalebnichorelloregelolove chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
so romantic love it! )
hollyhalebnichorelloregelolove chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
love it!
Alinka chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I stumbled upon your story and I'm completely smitten with this and the previous you'll still do the Alice/Jasper version :D
fairtydust chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
aw, I love it
Amberjoe chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
omg i almost cried that was so so so so so cute! aw i love those kind of things. Emmett was just so sincere :)
AmorOccidit chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
love it
Danielique chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
It's a really wonderful story and I really LOVE it. Thanks for writing this story.. just perfect.
KillerElephants chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Ahh! This was great! :D

Emmett to the rescue! Swoon! Haha, lucky Rose!

Well done!

K x
L5472 chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
LMAO loved it. Very cute ;) Have you noticed Rose and Emmett always have always meetings? XD

“Kiss me and do that growling thing again…” Heehee..
muse-inspired chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
Ah! I love this Rosalie and Emmett one-shot! I think Rosalie deserves so much more credit than she is given!
library mom chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Love how you didn't write Emmet as a stupid, musclebound, Neanderthal. Really enjoyed your interpretation of his character in this story! I love it when Emmet is funny and smart! I also loved how you had him handle his feelings.
LolaluvsEdward chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
I liked this one, but I like BxE better, just because its Edward and Bella.