Reviews for So Bad
Fershnicket chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Just getting back into the Torchwood fandom after months of absence, and I find there isn't nearly enough good John/Jack fiction. Beautifully written, you caught their relationship perfectly.
niver chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
So sweet!
Lykegenia chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Poignant, and great John characterisation. Well done.
kari2500 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
short but sweet. I'm new to this fandom, having just finished watching both season 1 and 2 of Torchwood after watching all episodes of Doctors 9 and 10. My gosh, I miss them. Especially Ten. Still waiting for that Christmas special. Anyways, I like that there are people writing fics that are Jack/ABI. Lols. I thought Jack and John might have been good together after that last episode of the season. John has cooled down his intensity/insanity a bit and actual emotion shined through. It was sweet really. It is interesting to remember that Jack will never die... at least not for a long while, and John can travel through time. Gwen and Ianto really will have to die natural deaths eventually. Such is the fate of Captain Jack. Funny then, how the two pairings can coincide. It is merely a matter of time. Jack/Ianto until Ianto dies, and then Jack/John centuries later. Really great. I wish there were more Jack/Hohn. But really, good job! Kudos for you for taking up the challenge.

Ja ne