Reviews for Wretched True
Wmst chapter 1 . 4/30
Simply lovely.
HerMamma chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Beautifully written. Thank you!
ME chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Just plain beautiful
starie78 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Very in character. A loveable story.
ME chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
It's very blue and depressing, but oh so beautiful. You have a wonderful way of creating different moods and keeping a balance between them.
milkywaymidnight chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Yes, Chakotay can have her while she's the Captain, but Tom will get the best part of her that's Kathryn in the end. I so enjoy the way you write this pairing and I just love your writing style! Did you ever think about being a beta? I could so one for my JP stories!
one of the lost chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Now this was written very well. I wouldn't mind a sequel to be honest...
Escaping Gravity chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Nothing like a good J/P fic for the soul... :) I really enjoyed reading this, it's well-written and believable and leaves room for a future relationship without it being angsty. It's too bad their relationship never developed further on the show. There was definitely something there and it would have been so much more exciting than a J/C pairing.
Kath chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Nicely done. Just the right balance between levity and seriousness. I love the interplay with all the characters - everyone is written so well, but especially Tom. Thanks for sharing.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I really love the slow way you first destroy, and then rebuild this relationship, and show the collateral effects on the others around-Seven's snippy jealousy, B'Elanna's emotional rollercoaster, Chakotay standing back and watching, and so on. Thank you.
Firstlady1408 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I always get so excited when I see you have a new fic posted. Im running out of ways to say how much I love your writing...yete again this was fab...Im so glad someone out there is still writing J/P! XO