Reviews for Vampire Heart
Jenox chapter 9 . 8/6/2010
Ewwww Jacob and Bella ! GROSS! but i love the story!
mehr03 chapter 8 . 5/14/2010
hey i really like the story..plzzz update soon..thks
Guest chapter 7 . 2/26/2010
Very good. I never thought Edward spent all his time holed up in some dirty hotel in South America. After all he is a Cullen and such a snob. Bella was very close to loving Jake even in the "innocent" book so in my imagination it isn't such a far leap to believe they were together.

Very good story and you are so talented you make me believe the characters are really living their parts. Please update
MaitresseSaint chapter 7 . 2/26/2010
Hello! I love this story so far. I really hope you will continue. I recommended you this week on Les Femmes de Twilight and here's what I had to say...

"This fic is only seven chapters in, but I think it’s a great start. The author is telling two stories in one. It is set after Edward leaves Bella in New Moon, so this is the telling of Tanya helping Edward and Jacob helping Bella. I can’t say if there will be lemons in this story, but Bella definitely has some improperish thoughts going on about Jake, and of course, Tanya being Tanya has the same thing going on with Edward.

The story does flip flop POV’s a lot, but is easy to follow. A fun, easy read. :)"
spicemeisje chapter 7 . 2/13/2010

The Devil's Daughter Blues chapter 4 . 10/29/2009
update soon! :D
teambellaedward chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
That was a great first chapter :)
Draco's water melon LoL chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
hey :) i like it, but is it meant to be one-shot or will there be more? ..