Reviews for BRBGGP
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
ROFLMAO, that was very good...
Hammond's Girl chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
LOL that is to cute and funny! Loved Daniel at the end.
Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
ROTFLMAO! Thank you!

Sam
stusue chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Great fic! Carter was so cute when she realised what she'd said. It reminded me of chats I've had online with my mum, explaining IM lingo to her. Thanks for the fun read! :o)
the laughing redhead chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Every time i read this story it cracks me up- non-serious Stargate fics are much needed. Loved the fact that O'neill only picked up on the IM lingo that had to do with swearing haha
theonlyxception chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Ah hah hah. I love how Carter steals Jack's line... "'for crying out loud', SIR. That time didn't count!" *giggles*
lol chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
This is by far the first favourite crack fic on my list. I so text outloud, this made my day :D
Sealurk chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
For someone who's not remotely interested in S/J fics, I seem to read a helluva lot of 'em. Maybe it's because it's near impossible to get away from them here!

Uh...anyway, that was really funny. Very enjoyable.
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
he...he...he! that was so funny! you had me in stitches! that was so funny! teehee! i can so imagine them doing that... :) you should write some other ones like it... for every time one of them does something stupid and they end up stuck on base! :):)

:D MSC
SapereAude93 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Oh, LOL! Crack fic indeed! They sound like a bunch of high schoolers! So funny! Nice job! :P :P :P Jess
bats212 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
OMG! 2 funny!

luv it!
cinderella2122 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Lol that is so funny lol! I might use your idea on a fic of my own wont be as good but hey you get that!

JJ:P
Slidell chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
OMG, those names were freaking hilarious. Thanks for that! Your crack fic is like...well crack. Very addictive! Keep it up :D
Devilish Me chapter 1 . 11/29/2008