Reviews for Animagi...
SQUEE. OMG the fuzzies! The cuteness! I die! I love this so much. :3
lazyfanfictioner chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Pretty good.
midnightdraco chapter 2 . 7/9/2004
nice addition with neville being a lion.
CR chapter 2 . 12/20/2002
You guys better post soon, or i'll send a huge army of Blast-Ended Skrewts after you! And that means both HP fics! *lol*
jen chapter 2 . 4/29/2002
more more more!
Jon chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
(Only reviewing this chapter 'cuz I can't review the same one twice. -) Oh, and I'm a Harry/Hermione shipper. _
Jon chapter 2 . 4/8/2002
*sniffs* THAT WAS SUCH A GREAT FIC! (When's the 3rd chapter coming? P)
chocolate covered barbie doll chapter 2 . 3/25/2002
Awww! That is soooooo sweet! after 3 years of this is my all time favorite :) I'm a H/hr shipper, I think you are such a great author!
LAoR chapter 2 . 3/20/2002
I like it! It is very good! Keep up the great work! Pls lemmie know when more is up! Thanx for writing such a good fic!

Cheers! *I'm out*
Skysong1 chapter 2 . 3/4/2002
Ahhh Vurso and Firethroat...they should get together with AHH sometime...haha oh well...you have to put up with them i spose:) I was a bit suprised at how Neville was a lion...a good idea i think! Tell me when next chap is up!
Sara chapter 2 . 1/31/2002
Great chapter, but when are you going to continue?

Thanks! _
Hermione665 chapter 2 . 1/22/2002
Not to be rude or anything, but could you hurry up with the third chapter? I REALLY like it!

Spimi chapter 2 . 1/21/2002
That was real good. Do you think you could post a third chapter? And at the beginig were they naked? Doing what I think they were doing? I don't know. But for a second chapter. Its good.

()()