Reviews for Past the Illusions
kandita chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Oh men...that Itachi is one mean man...but I'm glad that they finally figured out it was Hinata:) please do update one day
heartlova chapter 13 . 9/21/2010
plz finish this story...plzzzzz! cuz its awsome and i need to know what happens!
animefan88tv chapter 13 . 6/30/2010
hello, i havent read this chapter yet, its been in my inbox for like ever and im finally deciding to read all those updated fics in my inbox but you havent even finished it! please i will re-read this its been a while so i might of forgotten but once i start reading ill fall in love cause i favorited this story and put it on story alert for a reason!

so please update and finish this story as soon as you can! please and thank you
Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 13 . 4/15/2010
HELO! Waitin for an update here! Lol

I like where this is goin..!

~CES~
TheSigmaEnigma chapter 13 . 3/17/2010
this is awesome i love the plot and yayz itachi (my second favourite character, first is neji) is comin hes not really a bad guy if you read the manga you will know wat i mean but update plz i beg of YOUU PLease and in the next chappie plz let me come in to do somethings to neji and itachi at the beginnig (pm me if you say yes i'll tell thru pm)
meggoneggo chapter 13 . 6/23/2009
AH!
akatsukisunshine chapter 13 . 6/23/2009
SHUGO CHARA TIS THE SHIT IKUTO AND AMU FOREVERZ!ANYWAY THE WEASEL'S BACK AHAHA OH POOR HINA!

~I LOVE THIS STORY!~
akatsukisunshine chapter 12 . 6/23/2009
-gonna murder itachi for being an ass!
akatsukisunshine chapter 11 . 6/23/2009
YAAY HINATA!..but if that blod is the only thing keeping her alive than what? does she die? she better not die again HINATA!
Getsurenka chapter 12 . 6/8/2009
Curious, curious indeed. I hoped you continually updated this story.
LM3795 chapter 12 . 6/7/2009
wow...a drug that can do all that? all I can say is...SCARY! Thanks for updating!
SHeWithNoName chapter 11 . 5/30/2009
aw!
SinShu chapter 11 . 5/26/2009
i am a loyal fan of yours. i really hope you continue this story. i love it!
LM3795 chapter 10 . 5/12/2009
...DAMN!
animefan88tv chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
omj the suspense! how can you keep people waiting please hurry! i love both your stories.

when i first read it was like wow this is good and i read it all in one night and i started reading this one but its 2 am and i was like man i have to sleep il finish tomorrow and now i have so i cant wait for the next one! update ASAP!