Reviews for Envy vs Sexy no Jutsu
Pink Blood chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
That was amazing! I don't even care that was short! That was just epically amazing!
Hyped chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oh my god. XD Loved it!
ChopSuzi chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
...I just choked on my own saliva in an attempt to NOT LAUGH! XDD chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Hmm… was that a Deidara reference?
Deamonik chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Very cute. Hahaha Not really a big fan of Edvy or anything that hints to it, but this was very funny and cute. Good job.
Anti-EdxEnvy chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
It is a really funny fanfic even thought I don't support FMA yaoi.
site user chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
i really like this its funny and cute :)
Kerprew chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I LAUGHED SO HARD! Lol, bravo, bravo!
Aosora 'Aoi-chan' Yuzuki chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
It's hilarious! I laughed for like 10 minutes XD
Vixen the Goddess Chevalier chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This is the funniest and most fucked up story I've ever read! Seriously. It's one of my favorites. There are very few stories that I have read that are up there in halerity with this one... Please Stop Eating the Hell Butterflys would be one of them.
Evangeline the Fallen chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Hehe... This sounds promising... I already like it!

AlexFauxnome chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Very very funny! I like it!
wftworld1212 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
'twiches volently'...
Shadowlocke Prime chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
i really like this. its halarious, and yet i can see it happening. Envy and Ed... somebody really needs to write a pairing for that. And Envy and Naruto... thats an idea all in it's own. but the one thing i thoought of when i read this was 'oh god... if naruto and ed were to ever meet... the universe would fall into chaos. and yet... i can't help but want to see a pairing of those two.' well anyeays, this is an awesome story and i hope you write more like it.
Fragile.Wolf.Heart chapter 1 . 6/25/2011