Reviews for Celebrate Life
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Lovely story, especially the last, lovely sentence.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Lovely. Bella becomes a whole person and gives her heart to Jacob. Yes, she remembers Edward and the incredible feelings she had then but it is in the past and she knows it wasn't supposed to happen that way. I love how you incorporate the small details to show us how love is about day to day life. This was a nice story, thanks for writing.
snow eopard chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
aww its so good i love it
Afflictionseclipsedbyglory chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This is such a beautiful piece of writing :)
Monica chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Kiljoy -

Great story! The events are nicely chosen and well described. I love the first couple lines about warm soda, rusty car parts, and temperatures of 109 degrees.

The way you've chosen to portray the events and time is interesting and fun to read. Very true to the characters, both as we know them and as they would be if different paths were taken.

I can't wait to read your other stories!
xoTeAm TaYcObxo 33333 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
aw

that was probably the most sweetest fanic EVER

SO cute and it wasnt even lyk proper fluff

CUTE JxB
Winged and Dangerous chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
*Smiles* That was really good! Great job! : )

Loves ya lots!

Kittykat! : )
HopeAlways chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Wonderful!
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This was beautiful! I loved it:-) I especially enjoyed your little reference to Twilight at the end;) And I LOVED the image of the pack romping when Sam and Emily's little boy was born and your description of him - he sounds utterly adorable! Great job, bb!
AngeLic Eyes X22 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
who's Sue Clearwater?

sorry i havent read the books. :[
passmethefuckingpokeball chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
awesome story i loved it very sweet and romantic!
I.Heart.K.Stew.94 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Wow - I thought that this was lovely. A really great one-shot.
lili44 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
this was gorgeous and mature, I really enjoyed it
Aspirations of Whimsy chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
So sweet...
weasleymadchen chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
oh. it was so sweet

i liked it :)

Life is great and worth to be lived when you can share it with the people you love, when you live every single day and when you smile to the future.

Jacob presence makes Bella realize that i think.