Reviews for Black Friday
NeverQuiteFinished chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This was super hilarious and I loved it so much. Thank you for a great story.
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Well, good news, this was at least a funny enough idea that it made me smile even as overly stressed as I am. Good job; I like it quite a bit.

Lucy
I Was Here Moments Ago chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
'How dare he try to get where he was going by any means necessary! '

that made me laugh :D

this is really good :D
Kana chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
ROFL that was amazing. I could so picture them running through a crowded Wal-Mart trying to get Walter Casette tapes.
Xeen Cyr chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
that was funny! great job :)
NooooBD chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Hahaha. That was fantastic.

And I love how well you stayed true to the characters. :D
NomDuClavier chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Ah yes, the 'wisdom' of the crowd, who's collective intelligence is half that of its dumbest single member, if that. ;)
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
LOL. Very funny. I'm not brave, or crazy, enoug to even attempt going to Wal-Mart on Black Friday. Ever notice when its raining, Wal-Mart is always busy and you can never find a parking spot? Next time you go and its raining, try and find a parking spot. Good job!
Bryn Elizabeth chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Hahaha i loved it! I went to Wal-Mart at 5 am this Black Friday... it was EXACTLY like this! Lol. Awesome.

~Bryn~
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
A semi-crack!fic that is both funny AND in character! Loved it! I was grinning like crazy by the end!
Nascar24lover chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I actually work at a walmart and I worked Black Friday this year. We call it blitz. It was as crazy as you described it. I love Fringe and you defently pegged the characters correctly. I laughed through the whole thing.
modernxxmyth chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Adorable.

I was out shopping...it was crazy.

Someone in my area died at a walmart. No joke. He was literally trampled to death. I didn't know him or anything, but still. GEEZ.

This was really cute and funny. nice work.
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
OMG, this is HILARIOUS. There are SO many funny parts in here. My favorite being the:

'Olivia was still looking dead serious. “If we get separated in there, we’ll never see each other again'

And the rules thing.

Really good after Black Friday fic,

~MM
JT4Life chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
dude! LMAO! that was hilarious, and i can totally relate to the friday morning craziness (we actually stayed away from Wal Mart this year... for obvious reasons :P)

Awesome fic, loved it!
siapom chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
LMAO You managed to make this slightly!crack-type entertainment; and, yet, it's still in character. I love it. :D