Reviews for Date Night
Binka chapter 6 . 5/15/2016
This is a brilliant story. I think this will go on my list of fan fictions that will actually fit into canon. I can just see this being one of the ways the Cullen's spend their timewhen not being invaded by new born armys or threatened by Volturi leaders.
I think you got Edward's thoughts close to perfect during the date with Rose and Em, being able to meet Bella for the first time on equal terms would particularly appeal to him.
Something that popped into my head while reading this was the theory that the Cullen couples are so amorous because they were changed during their late teens and as was described in the books are frozen there, unable to change or move forward. Am I stating the obvious, if so then I apologise, it's a habit.
I recently read a oneshot in which Bella took Edward out on a fiftie's style date, clothes, car, slang words etc. I wonder if there are ways to go out on a date from any decade, or century for that matter? Perhaps Edward and Bella could go out in 1918, Edwards original time, or maybe recreate scenes from some of Bella's favourite books, Pride and Prejudice?
I hope you don't mind my rambling but this story has got me quite excited about the possibilities. Thank you for making me feel like the Twilight series does continue despite the lack of any new books.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/28/2015
This whole fic is just too cute! * fangirl squeal*
Jessica314 chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
After the "Our little secret", which was short and cute, this is my absolute favorite. I love to see them loving among humans, because it emphasized their vampire traits more clearly. It's also funny to see them actually "dating",; which they have never really done much of while they were, well, dating. Well done!
febrahimi chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
BEAUTIFULL!
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
This was a really neat idea and I had a lot of fun reading this chapter as well as the previous ones to this. Are you going to update with the next chapter soon? Thanks for posting :-)
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
O . . . kay! This was a bit steamier than some of your usual chapters and fics, but I loved it, no surprise there! EPOV was very well done, as usual. Love to read the next one.
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
I think this was my favorite in the series so far but maybe that'll change. Can't wait to read the next chapter, especially since it's Edward's POV (have I mentioned that you're amazing at writing in his perspective?)
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Eeeeeeeeek! The way you write them together is so cute! I love how Edward's so sly and teasing with her, especially when he tells the lady Judy that his pie was much better. The last section of this chapter was amazing, too when Charlie gets all flustered and everything! :) Can't wait to read more!
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
" . . . This has been an almost perfect night."
"Almost?"
"Did you notice that the scoreboard shows results for the other games being played tonight?"
"No," I said, puzzled. "What did it say?"
He sighed. "The Cubs lost."

Loved the ending! I'm sure everyone in my apartment complex could hear me laughing like a hyena. I always love the way you end your stories/chapters/one-shots. They're so hilarious!
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Definitely pleased. :) You're so creative and an amazing writer. Can't wait to read the next chapter ;)
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
This is lovely. I honestly would not mind a chapter seven.
Louey06 chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
this was very good. I like how you showed Edward and Bella's relationship. yu did well at the "cutesy" moments as well as the more sexy ones. Nice work!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Very nice chapter. Lots of family love.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Oh this totally fits Rosalie. I loved it.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
It was a cute little story. Pie baking, what a quaint way to spend an evening and who would have ever thought Jacob would have thought of something like that?