Reviews for The Challenges Ahead
Ezekeel chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
loved this so much.
Iwaya chapter 18 . 4/25/2014
Please update soon. T_T. I really like the story!
Yvonnerenee chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
Love it so far, hope you update soon! (:
dancingfingers chapter 18 . 1/18/2013
uwaaa please update soon! I really like your story and your scenario :)
Literati Lover chapter 18 . 3/5/2012
Cute! I can't wait to see what happens! please update? This story is great!
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 19 . 2/4/2012
Hello! _ I'm delighted to see that you will continue this story until the very end and I hope that Kuu,his wife, Sho, President Lory, and Maria would appear in your fic. I'd really like it if you challenge yourself in repairing Ren and Kyoko's past. I'd like Kyoko to know that Ren is Kuon! _ But if you want a change in scenery, then I encourage you to do that too! _ You're a great author and your fic is going smoothly and progressive. It's just missing some element of tension and...I guess...a little bit of drama..._, Sorry, that's only my opinion, you know. But keep up the good work and take care! _

KL93 chapter 19 . 1/21/2012
Take your time. Writing is some serious business. Haha. Just don't take forever, because we all eagerly waiting for what comes next! Haha.
KL93 chapter 13 . 1/21/2012
Katsutoshi sounds so mysterious. :)
KL93 chapter 12 . 1/21/2012
Poor Kagami...Kyoko and Ren seem to making some progress, though..
KL93 chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
Ah, the story that you created within the story is so heartbreaking. :)
KL93 chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
Love the pace of the story. You make all the characters so in character! Awesome story!
green mangolia chapter 19 . 7/5/2011
wow this is a really geat story! :) please continue it.
Babylion Sakura chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
i love it. keep on writing this story is awesome. love how you added sho in. talk about drama! dont be discourage by those haters.
hazukashiijousan chapter 18 . 6/19/2011
Hello! I enjoyed reading your fic, and wanted to tell you so. :) I've been reading all the Skip Beat fics on , and yours is one of the few I've liked! (Picky reader is picky!)

I was relieved to see you did NOT cast Sho in the movie along with Kyoko and Ren. So many stories here have that scenario. Thank you for being different! For the record I do like Sho, and would love to see him return in your fic.

I did notice one thing about your writing that you might want to fix one day. You write the film within the fic in the present tense, and the fic's regular storyline in past tense, and that's an interesting technique. Unfortunately, you tend to continue writing in the present tense after switching from film back to regular story, and it can take several paragraphs for you to resume all past tense. It occasionally happens elsewhere in the fic, but immediately after the film's sections are the most obvious places. If you ever consider tweaking your fic's chapters one day, I hope you chose to correct the tense switching! It can only improve your already good story. :D

I think my favorite part of your fic was in chapter 16, when Watanabe talks with Kyoko about the differences between young love and mature love. That was very well-done and definitely made an impression on me. I enjoyed it immensely!

Thank you for sharing this fic with us! I shall add it to my alerts and hope for a new chapter soon.

Best wishes, hazukashiijousan
21han chapter 19 . 6/15/2011
i'm glad you still writing this story :)

hope you will update soon!