Reviews for My Help and My Temptation
What the fuck is your deal with her getting raped...it's like you're obsessed or something.
dissendiun chapter 2 . 2/17
Loving it! I don't have much to say, just want to leave a comment in appreciation of your work (:
cdeanda34 chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
My only issue is with the Chevelle in this, they didn't come with 4 cylinders and no self respecting car person would ever put a little engine like that in one. Also 4 cylinders of the time were no match for a V8 so it leaving the Impala in the dust wouldn't have happened.
Dean lover chapter 75 . 12/12/2015
Just spent tha past 2 days reading all 75 chapters. I am hooked and I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work and I love the characterisation of Dean and Sam as well Steph, she's brilliant and I love that she's not a Mary Sue, just a girl who can handle herself.
Guest chapter 75 . 11/6/2015
So... it ends here? I mean, I enjoyed the ride, but it kinda says "still in progress". I'm just gonna asume that was the last chapter.
I loved the fic, Steph was so badass, specially in the vampire nest. I think it was amazing how you managed to keep her from getting OOC throughout the whole story, I mean you created her, but she has a consistent personality and everything she does makes sense in some way. I absolutely loved Sam in this fic and kinda wanted to punch Dean for most of the story. Aaaanyways,
Great story, thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 31 . 6/1/2015
Dumb and stupid, please, please don't give up your day job. I could write two short paragraphs, that would have you cumming back for more and more, but I don't write for free. Peace out...
Cassie-D1 chapter 75 . 1/27/2015
love it
Mrs.An.Winchester chapter 75 . 1/13/2015
Is this the end? Gooooosh... Im sad
Guest23 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Ok... I haven't even started reading this yet... I have a feeling it'll be good. I can see from reviews that it's incomplete, which I don't mind, life happens.

what I don't get is why this ...deangirlforlife...person is hating on this story and the author so much but I have a few points I feel the need to throw out there.

1) they were obviously bored and had nothing better to do with their time than be hateful.
2) you say you hate this story(deangilrforlife) and yet you took the time to READ IT? lol that makes no sense.
3) this person needs to move on with their lives and up their maturity a little.
Guest chapter 75 . 8/31/2014
OMG YOU HAVENT UPDATE IN LIKE FOUR YEARS BUT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE THEM BANG AND I WILL BE HAPPY
Guest chapter 75 . 8/31/2014
Supernatural chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
Love this story :) ignore the trolls, hater gonna hate !
Deangirlforlife chapter 65 . 7/22/2014
Crosscountrychick13 shut up bitch your dumb and this story is crap! And nobody likes this shit and steph is a dumb bitch and she's dead now so bye trolls!
Deangirlforlife chapter 28 . 7/22/2014
Crosscuntrygil shut up bitch this story is crap! And steph is a dumb bitch!
Deangirlforlife chapter 23 . 7/22/2014