Reviews for Cat and Mouse
Wxte chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
So sad a great story yet again not finished not that I blame the author as we all have lives to live and cannot live in our dream fan fic world :( great story but don't see how fleur and hermione get together ? And why they want to kill everyone
Interested chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
What a great story! I've read it once before and the addictivness hasn't changed! Well done. I can't wait for the next chapter!
leamah13 chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
Do you think may ever finish this story or are you just leaving it just as? I'm quite enraptured with it, and quite curious.
natblueeyes1 chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
Wow... what an addictive story. Such a shame you discontinued.
loi chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Shame you've abandoned this. Such a disappointment
razberry1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
This is incredible. It's actually frightening and suspenseful. I started it knowing it hasn't been updated in a while which really sucks. I hope you decide to continue it.
AFDN chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
I clicked on this fanfiction knowing fully well that you stopped updating it years ago. I mentally prepared myself for it too. And it was useless, I can't fight it...I needed more, but there's no more. So my soul cried and I wailed in front of my computer.
warm-up01 chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
ahhh, i remember this story, too bad there are no updates! this is an interesting AU and i'm interested to see where you had wanted to take this. if you could, please update, if not, i would be sad..
yoli1994 chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
i hope you continue and resolve this history :P but i prefer the happy end.
RideItLikeYouStoleIt chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
Will this ever be updated? I like the storyline and the way the veela or werewolves or watever are depicted, this is interesting amd id like to know wat happens next :)
Seeing Sounds chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
You make me wanna rip my hair out. Please finish this story one day.
vamp1001 chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Love the story cant wait to see what happens to hermione but is hermione fleurd mate and is that why fleur doesnt want to kill hermione but anyway please continue the story cant wait for more
Nenarae chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
After reading some of the reviews, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one pining for this story. Though I only found this fic a couple months ago, I too keep coming back to it. I can't remember if I ever reviewed before, but I figured I'd best remedy that and give my appreciation for this amazing fic. The best stories are the ones that linger in the minds of your readers, and this one achieves that in spades. Thanks for writing! I very much enjoyed your story so far and hope to see more of it one day :)
GirlzRule01 chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Hey love the story! In desperate need for more :D please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
I always find myself thinking about this story and hoping that you'll find the time and inspiration to finish it. It's always stuck with me and I'm always hoping that one day it will be updated even though it's been over 3 years since it has. Your plot and characterization is so unique, and I love the mystery and the intrigue, and the different spin you've put on the wizarding world and its magic. Please, any sort of update would be so amazing for you to do.