Reviews for Cat and Mouse
This could have been truly amazing. 'Oh well'
PrincessLia chapter 8 . 9/13
Okay, I have to tell you three things:
1) Its admirable that you made this summary and I think everyone should do that if they decide to abandon their story :)
2) I Love the Story or what it could have become. The thought you put in it was amazing and I thank you for sharing it with us
3) I think the second ending with the slap and the wolf would have been amazing. It would have left us with a fluffy happy feeling even after such a destructive ending of the Story :D

Oh and If you actually read this, about the cat dumbledores brother had, was is just a normal cat?
Nice read, even without an ending.
Jaely chapter 7 . 8/21
Okay I've been reading this story so far, and I'm not sure if the abandoned notice in the summery is valid or not but I wanted to comment after reading your latest A/N. I personally believe a lot of people don't read mysteries that they will have to wait for the next installment for well... I say that because people for the most part are instant gratification induced... So when they don't get the full story in one go they get hung up on the parts they don't like because they can't see that their will be light at the end of the tunnel... Fan Fiction for the most part isn't like Picking up a book at the store that is already completed and all you have to do is have the time to read through it to know what happens at the end... Here the Author is building it as they go and it can get rather hard for those individuals to just wait and see...

Personally... I don't see anything wrong with anything you have written.. You have warned us all plenty to expect a real depiction of a sequestered and repressed society that is being hunted and killed... It's not some romance and I didn't go into reading this expecting one... It's like going into reading the a Steven King Novel expecting some grand romantic epic... Just not happening... You expect something that is going to be horrifying and disturbing... Not that I think Hetsex is either of those things, but it's not something I find all that much pleasure in either, but it plays a role int he story that makes sense and moves the plot along towards the direction you are going with it. So Yeah it made sense for it to be there... It was sad and heartbreaking to see both of them come that far down in their respective depressions that they didn't care about their bodies... Those reviewer that don't get what you were writing about really need to broaden their horizons ... Because I'm sorry Everything your wrote was basic phycology and sociology... It's not hard to understand or follow why they would do what they did... I would be more asking as to the 'Veela's' motivations for the killings than for the motivations for the people in the Village...

Though I am curious if the reason that Hermione was able to throw off the "Blonde" was because she had her hair and as we know the hair of a Magical Creature is one of the things you need to make a wand to focus their Magic. If that is so, will Hermione figure that little bit out? Anyway I just wanted to say, that I am enjoying the story, and you do have me very curious as to what is going on with the Veela and why they are Killing everyone. I also like how you have the 'Evolution of Magic' woven into your story as well. It makes for a much more interesting read. I hope you haven't abandoned the story but I guess I will find out in a few more chapters. Until then.
StrayPuppy chapter 8 . 5/4
Well, better to have a conclusion (or the gist of it) than nothing at all. Thank you for this, you rock! :)
Lady Denile chapter 8 . 4/6
thank u for the closure. i use to feel anxious everytime when i saw that u didn't thx for dat! it is wonderful to know ur thoughts of how u wanted the story to be and how u wanted it to end. it is sad to know that u have lost interest in writing due to the temptations of reality. but i also understand what u mean. so again thank u for this summary! i hope the inspiration of writing finds u once again!
yoyo chapter 8 . 4/3
Well, it's something.

It only took you several years, but it's appreciated.
jupitersthunder chapter 8 . 4/3
Now that I've read this, I really want to read the whole thing! But like you said this made me happy to finally know what happens. I do hope you will finish this.
YuriPrince chapter 8 . 4/3
Thanks :D
Wxte chapter 8 . 4/3
I think i can sleep a happy person now :) ! Thank you
Coolyo chapter 8 . 4/3
No! You cant do this to me, dammit! I waited years and you do this to me now? I love how you write and the concept behind your story. Even if you won't continue and update this. Please make more stories. You have so much potential and please share it with all of us. Kudos to you.
Baccan chapter 8 . 4/3
Thank you for the summary, it really does help. And, also, thank you for sharing the story so far :)
YaKuKu chapter 8 . 4/2
Holy-! After years of waiting, I thought this fic updated! :O

But ehhh, it isn't...It's okay though. It's been, what 2-3 years since you updated? Even it was me, I already forgotten all about the fic!

But at least you graced us what you planned for the fic. I'm satisfied now, I'll finally letting this go :D

Well, let's enjoy our lives now
Have an awesome day to you!
Wxte chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
So sad a great story yet again not finished not that I blame the author as we all have lives to live and cannot live in our dream fan fic world :( great story but don't see how fleur and hermione get together ? And why they want to kill everyone
Interested chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
What a great story! I've read it once before and the addictivness hasn't changed! Well done. I can't wait for the next chapter!