Reviews for Suicide Blonde
shadowkitty123 chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
excellent story! i hope you continue :)
Noelle-Tomlinson21 chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
this story is finished! seriously! but it was soo good! awwwwwwwwwwwww
Kelly chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
It would be AMAZING if you kept updating this, but judging from the last time you've updated, you probably won't. ):

This is such a great story, I love how you gave more to Kitty's character, it's the mark of a great writer.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep updating (:
lela12344 chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
Love it, love it, love it! Boo Lance! Yah Kitty!

You captured Kitty's anger very well, and also how the other x-men care for her. Logan is like her father (figure) and you also explained that well.

Great story writing... Keep it up!

oldkittyprydefan
Novice Comic Lover chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
It's an interesting story (I wish you'd continue so we could learn more about this crazy blonde and what adventures and what not that will lead to) but sometimes you go into such painstaking detail on things that I get lost. Maybe trim it up a little and continue with the story?

Thanks! I enjoyed it!
JollyLoser chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
I cant believe you would end it here.

You are so evil!
laurlaur481 chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
I love this story. It is so good. You are an amazing writer. Keep up the good work!
Sailor chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Aw Is this already finished? :( Totally love it!
me chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Aw - what a gorgeously heartbreaking chapter :( I can really feel poor Kitty's pain right here through her 'what ifs' and her anger and hurt and man I was feeling a little choked up myself! I think you're really struck a good point about their relationship.

I didnt really know where you were going with this story in the first chapter but this second one has got me hooked good - am definitely looking foward to an update :D
GothikStrawberry chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I’m not sure whether I should be happy or worried for Lance. Especially since his sweet wife was a Hellion in the comics … Then again he has only himself to blame and I can’t say that it would make me terribly sad if Kitty smacked him on the head a couple of times. :D

Anyhoo well done. :)
Zeroeye chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
lolololololololol

cant wait to see how this one turns out,

oh noes!

lol lovin it
Miss Moooooo chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Love it so far, it should be interesting to find out how Wanda knows Jen

x
Author376 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
This is brilliant! Oh, I don't usually care for Lance's character, but you've managed to make him so delightfully befuddled here that I have to love the story regardless. Watching Wanda act as the only source of intelligence on the team is also fun, especially since miss Jennifer isn't exactly acting in a manner which should instill confidence. Thanks so much for sharing this with us!