Reviews for Six Interruptions
Coldee chapter 4 . 1/27
This one was so unexpected and powerful, absolutely beautiful and I love the idea of Carlisle making mistakes
rebecca-in-blue chapter 6 . 11/21/2020
Haha, poor Bella! Lucky that she only walked in on them kissing, not taking it further, but I think she was more embarrassed than anyone! Now she's officially a Cullen. :)
TeamCullen chapter 6 . 10/13/2020
I’m not sure if you’ll see this, but, I really enjoyed this little mini series and was wondering if you can do one of Renesmee walking in on them?
rebecca-in-blue chapter 5 . 10/3/2020
This chapter is so sweet. I love that Jasper gets set up by his siblings in interrupting them (hahaha, so sneaky of Emmett) and how it helps him relax into his new role as their son. You continue to write Carlisle and Esme together so perfectly, too. I can't wait to see Bella's chapter, but I sure hope she's not going to get set up like this!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 4 . 9/30/2020
This chapter might've been tough for you to write, but I think your hard work really paid off. I love that this one is a little darker than the others and how it shows that like any relationship, things between Carlisle and Esme weren't always perfect. I really like the twist in that Alice interrupts them on purpose, and then the reveal of how things would've played out differently if she hadn't. Really wonderful work.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 3 . 9/20/2020
I love this chapter for how it captures Emmett's easygoing nature. I have a feeling that out of all six of them, he's probably going to have the best reaction to walking in on them together. Esme's "rite of passage" line made me lol so hard, too!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 2 . 9/13/2020
Oh my, the image of Carlisle and Esme in the bathtub together is so sexy. I love how Rosalie bursts in on them and doesn't even seem to notice it, but then later she reflects on the depth of love and trust between them and how much she wants that, too. Just lovely.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
What a gorgeous chapter. I love how you capture the love and trust between Carlisle and Esme, and it's so touching that Edward can recognize and appreciate it too, even when they forget to lock the door, haha. Looking forward to the rest of this :)
Ruby4Life101 chapter 6 . 2/28/2020
To be fair if I was Edward I would still be traumatised because I could still read their thoughts and what they are thinking. It would also be difficult for Jasper because lust would just be pouring off of them. The only one who could have probably been shaven was Alice and even then it would have only happened if she had looked at a certain part of the future.
EmonyDeborah chapter 6 . 10/23/2019
So what I'm getting is that Carlisle and Esme have had sex literally everywhere.
Also I love the implication that Emmett has walked in on them more than once.
EmonyDeborah chapter 5 . 10/23/2019
My vampire family! Being happy and playing jokes!
EmonyDeborah chapter 4 . 10/23/2019
Alice my babe, my love, my darling
This is so great
I'm impressed by how creative all of these are, I would have been content with all the children freaking out but these different scenarios are all so interesting
EmonyDeborah chapter 3 . 10/23/2019
"Is this a rite of passage for them or something?" I'M SCREAMING
And Emmett "this is weird..." I love him and then his little serious moment made me so happy
EmonyDeborah chapter 2 . 10/23/2019
I did not expect to get whacked with emotions after that first chapter but I am here for it
EmonyDeborah chapter 1 . 10/23/2019
"the sight of their bodies intertwined would be one that caused him torment for some time" MOOD my eloquent boi freaking out with words like torment and intertwined