Reviews for Six Interruptions
this made me smile so much! i love them! Emmett so happy and joyful! its sweet!
Loved the series. It was funny & sweet to read x
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 6 . 1/19
Thanks for this sweetness
Guest chapter 6 . 10/3/2017
I know he's not actually part of the Cullen family but you should do Charlie! I loved the rest of it, it was hilarious and cute at the same time.
4blueeyes9 chapter 6 . 8/9/2017
This was a nice, fun story to read. I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2017
I loved this so much! I was laughing with tears in my eyes, (that may of been because I was trying to be silent!) I kept on trying to think of an excuse of why I was smiling so much if my mum of grandma asked. I couldn't exactly say " I'm reading about vampires walking in on they're surrogate vampire parents having sex" but it was just so fluffy and cute. I was half expecting there to be a chapter of Nessie walking in or Jacob! Thanks for making my day!
AcetaBells chapter 6 . 3/14/2017
That was so cute! I loved the insight into each of their characters!
b.bobs101 chapter 6 . 1/5/2017
This story is humorous and sweet at the same time, while staying perfectly Canon for each child. I loved it! Thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/22/2016
Again, dear author, it is quite likely that you will never see this review. I have no idea. I would like to thank you, however, for writing this story, especially Chapters 5 and 6. Quote from A Thousand Years by Christina Perri: "Beauty in all she is" - this quote describe these chapters perfectly. So perfect. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2016
I know this story was posted a very long time ago, and i don't know if you, the author, will ever see this, but this chapter was so beautiful. Many fanfiction authors write meaningless, if humorous, stories that leave no mark on the reader. The end of this chapter touched my heart. Thank you so much for writing this chapter.
gwen chapter 6 . 2/12/2016
i love this one just Emmett was not as joking and light as usual
Dedicated follower chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
Fabulous ending: sweet and poignant!
Cris.P.C chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
This was simply not only terribly funny but also immensely beautiful and deep. I have no words. Awesome work!
Silver Alpha chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
Haha ending was just so funny with the whole welcome to the club mine was in the bath or well mine was in the woods ha so count you blessings and what not. Utterly adorable to see them all just think about that when they get their. And I will have to check out some of those Alice and Jasper stories
Silver Alpha chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
I loved everything about this chapter. There are just no words and her pov? You pretty much nailed it.