Reviews for Six Interruptions
Guest chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
I love these. 33

You should do Jacob and renesme.
judithblabla chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Wow, I absolutely adored it! Touching, funny, cute, just perfect! Normally I'm not really into the different one-shots, but you are doing it so great, this story is absolutely a favorite for me!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!CCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTT TTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
CheeseOnShoes chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
I think it really matches the characters :o
Guest chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
That was awesome but just one detail wrong when you wrote... "along with being twenty-three and twenty-five" Carlisle is 23 that part's right but Esme is physically 26, not 25.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Dil9 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Love it
abbyweyr chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
It was an interesting way to weave together how each member fits into the family as they reflect on interrupting Carlisle and Esme. Bella has it right, it is hard to remember at times that C/E are still in 20's. Thanks for sharing.
abbyweyr chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Smooth flow from embarrassed and seething to tactical analysis.
abbyweyr chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Neat way to put Alice's gift. Good to break the tension Carlisle had going and save both from a couple days of things not right.
abbyweyr chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Growing up in large family and all, Emmett would be the one least embarrassed. Likely caught his human parents too. Appropriate thoughts as walking back to Rosalie and Edward.
abbyweyr chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Guess it was really good that Carlisle got home early. Nice comments Esme had on Rosalie, mother traits coming out to deal with her moods. Nice that Rosalie thanked Carlisle, still likely take her time to completely adjust her attitude toward him.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Nicely done. The seeds of doubt. Agonizing slow love story. Slow burn to white hot. The things Edward had to endure at times.
Beans827 chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Ahhh, that was lovely! I ran into this on giselle-lx's Ask Carlisle Anything blog and had to stop to read it. It was great. Thanks for sharing it.
peevesisawesome chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
I never thought about this side to Esme and Carlisle's relationship until now, but your story is so beautiful! I can just imagine the look on their faces when they walked in on them :)
632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »