Reviews for Six Interruptions
Supernova Carinae chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
I completely loved it!

Great idea!
bella chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
this was wierd but i liked it please right more and make t funnier... it was still good though ;)
kolbow chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
You should write a Ness and maybe Jacob interruption. Seriously ):
kolbow chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Poor Jasper. But it's tradition ]ÃÇD]ÇA~S]~D]AL~DL~ÇALÇ~LD~ÇLAÇ~DÃ~LDÇ~LA~LDÇÃLÇ~LDSÇÃLÇ~DLÇÃÇ~SDLÇÃLÇDÇ~LA~SLD~LAS~]LÃKSFÃKS~FLÃKSÇFKÇ~SLFKSA~FKÇAK
kolbow chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
That's absolutely my favorite. The way Carlisle was "out of control" and all that stuff.

"And I'm supposed to be the one person you can allow to see you slip." That's what I think a marriage suposte be.
kolbow chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
]ÃSÇ.D]LAÇ~SÇ~DKÇAKSÇKDÇAKÇSKDÇÃKÇ~SKDÇAÇSKFDÇÃKÇ~SKFÇÃKÇSKÇÃKÇ~DKAÇ~KÇ~DKAÇ~KFDKAÇ~KÇFAK LOVE EMMETT ]ADÇ~]LA~SLD~LA~LD~ÇLÇÃLÇ~DLÇAL I think he is... idk, that son will always be for Esme, you know. Okay, I'm not good explain things.
kolbow chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Rosalie tsc ]A~SÇDÇ~LAÇ~Ç~SDLA~]~SDAÇ~KÇLDKÇÃKÇ~KDÇAS I think that was the most romantic of the six. I don't know, I think is sexy and romantic in the same way lovers in a tub.
kolbow chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
My, my. I was wondering, where are my reviews of this fanfic? since they missed, I guess I should read and reviea agian. Yeah, it's just a pretext to read this fanfic again. I simply love it.

Ps: edward interruption is my favorite after Alice.
KitKatTicTac chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
You should do Renesmee and Jacob, because if I remember correctly, Jacob imprinted on Renesmee?
doctorlovely chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I love this story! My favorites are Edward and Alice. You should continue this, either repeating the people you already used, or adding the wolves, Jacob, ect. So well-written by the way.
EmmaLouisePotterx chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I really love this, you've written Carlisle and Esme together perfectly, capturing all their tenderness and innocence. Beautiful!
LeolaElain chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
Absolutely, ridiculously, and histaricly funny. I love how you portrayed each of the 'walk-ins', and how you gave us the 'childrens' thoughts afterwards. You also kept it subtle, and that was well done too.I enjoyed reading it.

Wonderfully Written,