Reviews for Roses, Parchment, and Apple Pie: Forever Invisible
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
OKAY I KNOW IT'S YEARS LATER BUT I LOVE IT SO PLEASE CONTINUE OMG OMG PLEASE!
Joelle8 chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
...

I love this story.
lexandraa chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
Im enjoying this so far. I like how bluntly you show Alexas emotions. Its refreshing.

-b3lla
lexandraa chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
I like this so far but I dont think that Alexa would have used Fiendfyre. If my memory serves me corectly, it is very, very dagerous. Hermione said that she wouldnt dare use it in the seventh book but it doesnt seem very realistic.

Overall, good job so far.

-b3lla
Terpsichore92 chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Haha, I love it! Alexa's ramblings are just hilarious. Update soon, please?
Miss Lemci chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
ahahahahahaha!That was flippin hilarious!I love Alexa shes so random that i can't help but laugh and get worried stares from my mom (don't worry my whole family looks at me like that!lol!)Plus she reminds me of me i do the same thing when trying to concentrate in class specially when theres a cute boy next to me...like someone in this story!lol!I loved this story since the first chapter and i already added it onto my favorites so don't let me and your other fans down and write another chapter quickly!HURRY!
SlidinNGlidin chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
So brilliant! That was funny, some how you make it so the reader feels Lexi's pain, and embarrasment... I can't wait for the next chapter!
Totally CRAZY and Hyper chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
ha ha ha - i just love this story! its very amusing i love to read this because it sounds like me so much its not even funny. i am very random in and out of my mide.

Have a nice day,XP

and best of wishes,

Totally CRAZY!
SweetClover92 chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
OMG THIS STORY IS SO FREAKING GOD! I LOVE IT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WRITE MORE SON! :D
Shabi chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
I LOVE THIS!

lol when r u planning on updadting?
SlidinNGlidin chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
I love this story! I can't stop reading it! Alexa is hilarious and it's so easy to relate to her! Lol, I can't wait until the next chapter!
Alec and Bella 4eva chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
Wow! It Is A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Upd8 soon plz!
listenstowind chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Well this is definitely a good story you should write more of it.
Totally CRAZY and Hyper chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
i love this! its great and shes really like seeing in my head but i don't like self pitty it gets u know where.

well anywho...keep up the great work!

Best of wishes,

Totally CRAZY!
Girlywolf144 chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
I LOVE this story! I'm even clumsier than her lol.